Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
It's ok...we've seen him around, I think it's cool that your doing this and actualy a pretty good idea...kinda like those bridal registry thingies!:thumbup OK guys post your wish lists and other peoples "partners" can see what us Bronco nuts consider a good Christmas!!

P.S. what the hell you mean this isn't the board he posts on???:eek: Tell him he better get active!!!:twak (J/K)

·
College User
2,013 Posts
It is hard to say with really knowing what the sorecs of his rig are, but in general headers, and a good thick tow rope are good to have. Some guy pulled me with a 6in X 30ft 2ply that thing was amazing and super strong.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
BroncoIII said:
The above post is from me not my wife. I posted under her name instead of mine. Sorry
:twak Just kidding. Seriously though, welcome to the site. Lots of great people and tons of useless info.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Hey BroncoIII, here's some help on the picture post issue: click here—>click me, click me!!
As far as the hubs you prolly don't need the "kit" just buy the hubs (or in this case, get 'em out of the stocking!:toothless ) and install.
As far as a Christmas list, a lot of times the missus can't see spending tons of cash on4 wheelin' stuff (they just don't understand) so here's some "stocking stuffers" so to speak (and before anyone says it...NO most of this stuff won't fit in a stocking, it was just an expresion for things in the 100 bucks or less range +/-)

Tow Strap (don't buy the ones at WalMart go on the internet and find one made for wheelers)
Hilift jack (two sizes: 48" for most trucks, 60" for the taller ones)
Mechanix Gloves (you can pick 'em up at auto zone and there damn handy to have in your tool box for working on a rig thats been wheeled all day long and the parts are hot)
Off Road lights (this is a prefrence thing some people don't want 'em)
Stereo stuff (CD player, or speakers)
Seat Covers (I want some of those water proof ones:thumbup)
Auto Fire Extingisher (auto as in vehicle, not Automatic :toothless)
CB (buy this from a truck stop or CB shop where you can talk to the sales person about your (actualy his) application. and you can possibly have it set up to where he will be able to bring it back in after the gift is given for install and/or tuning)
Thats a few ideas with out spending a fortune...:beer

·
Registered
573 Posts
I once took my truck in for some sort of work or another, (my mechanic is a Bronco enthusiast too) and when I went to pick it up, they were all kinds of evasive about when it would be ready, etc., and told me the mechanic was at lunch. (I should have noticed that his bronco was still sitting in the lot)
The day went on, I showed up again, asking questions, and I got were a lot of evasive answers. Then I notice that MY TRUCK ISN'T EVEN THERE!
I then start asking where the heck the truck is, an I'm told that he's test driving it. I started to get annoyed, (and probably a little rude) because I wanted to get my truck back that day. I later called up there and I was told that it wasn't ready yet. I was pissed.
The next morning, I went up there, and it was sitting out in front. I talked to my friend, and he said, "Check this out." He walked over to the truck, fired it up, and Holy exhaust, Batman!
It then hit me that my birthday was only a few days away. My sweet wife had called up to the shop and told them to hook me up with some flowmasters while they were at it. That was my birthday present.
BroncoIIIwife, let me tell you, I'll never forget that. I love that woman!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts