Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a full soft top for my 95, either someone on here selling one or where to buy one thanks:beer

·
Registered
586 Posts
there was a thread somewhere on here about a company that was going to make them again.....I am waiting for the news....if it doesn't come soon, I'm going to habe to make the cage myself and have an upholstery shop make the top for me....

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah im in the same boat, ive found a couple online after hours of searching uselessly but nothing really im looking for someone that knows where to buy a nice one

·
Registered
586 Posts
I will make sure that if I make mine to create a thread on it, or offer the cage and people can get their own vinyl.....it seems to be a popular item and no one makes them anymore...how dumb is that?

edit....I have seen the truck bed style ones but i don't like them

·
Registered
586 Posts
Im checking it out right now....they are only showing the fast back style....I want the full family ride canopy

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i know, my mother is looking and im not, im too stuck to this site to look elsewhere, im looking for the canopy as well, if you do make your own pm me id be interested to see how u made out

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'll be sure to make a whole thread on it so everyone can see

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok sounds like a good way for you to make money but i would buy it if you did

·
Registered
586 Posts
I don't even know if i'd go production...with that I think I'd rather put specs and instructions as I know it would be a PITA....

·
Registered
586 Posts
That thread is of the for sale one...there is another thread though of someone who had a shop who was going to be making a production run of them...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts