Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search but could not find much.
What soft tops are available for a 94 FSB?
What do you have?
Please post pics

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
274 Posts
But worth it compared to the other, chinese made POS for $600.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,074 Posts
pricey yes, but the Rampage top isn't even a close 2nd..

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the Softtopper as well. It's worth the money. Doubt I'll put my hardtop back on. It uses the existing mounts for the factory hard top so there is no drilling or adding snaps to the body panels.

Easily folds up and down in less than 5 minutes will just one person.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Any one have any expeirence with the fasttrac ones from bronco graveyard?

·
Premium Member
1994 EB 351 (Sold)
276 Posts
I was in Colorado last month and Softopper is everywhere. Talked to a guy with a Taco and 4Runner. They keep them on year round with no complaints.

I know money is tight but I couldn't believe the Facebook posts on their site about being overpriced.I live near the coast and in reality if you don't know the guy that does custom bimi tops or other boat related fabric items no way will you get something close to softopper for significantly less and you stand to wait awhile also.

If you want expensive try Can-Back. That is truly high dollar.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the Softtopper as well. It's worth the money. Doubt I'll put my hardtop back on. It uses the existing mounts for the factory hard top so there is no drilling or adding snaps to the body panels.

Easily folds up and down in less than 5 minutes will just one person.

Thanks for posting the pic. I think Softopper is the way to go

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,516 Posts
so... while you guys are at it, what's the best slant soft-top?
for some reason, I have never really liked the look of the full topper soft-tops. :shrug

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,074 Posts
couldn't tell you, I've never owned a slant style and I don't think softopper makes one like that..

·
Registered
402 Posts
I want this : Let me know if anyone recognizes the manufacturer? Photo is from a seller's Ebay ad a while ago.

....and I have this... until find the above..

·
Registered
263 Posts
I was in Colorado last month and Softopper is everywhere. Talked to a guy with a Taco and 4Runner. They keep them on year round with no complaints.

I know money is tight but I couldn't believe the Facebook posts on their site about being overpriced.I live near the coast and in reality if you don't know the guy that does custom bimi tops or other boat related fabric items no way will you get something close to softopper for significantly less and you stand to wait awhile also.

If you want expensive try Can-Back. That is truly high dollar.
Yeah, last summer I made my own bikini top for my '86, and I put in close to $400 in materials, tools, and snap kits.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,074 Posts
Can-back...holy s**t...

$1,700 - 78-96 Bronco (includes side-panel windows)

You've got to be kidding...

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,516 Posts
wow... that's insane jermil! :shocked

builder... I'm pretty sure the original manufacturer of that design went out of business yrs. ago. :shrug

·
Registered
274 Posts
My softopper just went through about 3 inches of rain in 30 minutes on Friday...not one drop of rain leaked through!

I still had to pull over under a bridge though as the top was down and my interior is gutted except for all of my electronics exposed to the world...almost a very BAD day...lol

BTW if you are going softopper and have people that want to ride in the back...you may want to consider roll bars as well...just throw another $1500 onto the pile as well.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BTW if you are going softopper and have people that want to ride in the back...you may want to consider roll bars as well...just throw another $1500 onto the pile as well.
Not to get off track but.... Which roll bars/ (cage) do you like best? Can you used the rear shoulder harness with it?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts