·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Soft Top SOLD

Item name:Black Soft Top
Price:$300 + Shipping
.SOLD
Description:For sale is an original Kayline softtop. It's black with clear windows and is in good shape. It's been in storage for a number of years and appears to have all the brackets needed. You will need to get some screws to attach the rails to the body. I suggest using 1/4" Zip Bits and some 5/16" zip bits for the hoop brackets. Then you could just use a screw gun and 1/4" & 5/16" driver bits without the need to predrill.

ZIP CODE :19040
Will you Ship? (Y/N):Yes
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):Which ever you'd like it's your money
Payment method:paypal or Cash
Other info:Instructions for installation can be found here http://www.kaylinetops.com/instsheet/334010.pdf Just realize it's a PDF file before you click it.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a note on installation. I suggest using some of the blue painters tape to tape the rails in place before screwing them on. That way if you have to move something you're not left with holes in the wrong spot. Just a thought to help someone out. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DcSkater602 said:
got any pics on the truck?

very interested

dc
Not of it mounted. I bought it to replace the one I already have. I broke the window in the one I currently have. However in order to use the new one I'd have to remove all the tracks I currently have and install the tracks that come with the new soft top which means all new holes. So I've decided to just sell it for what I paid for it and take mine to a convertible repair place to have the window replaced. It's the exact same size and shape it's just that the snaps are in slightly different spots so they're not interchangeable. you have to use the tracks it comes with.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Back to the first page.

Somebody wants this, come on, you know you want it:popc1:

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
yeah i want it jsut cant afford it right now.

unless oyu will take 100 bucks for it

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imlikeojnow said:
yeah i want it jsut cant afford it right now.

unless oyu will take 100 bucks for it
Yeah, ummm NO!

I would however consider doing $300 including shipping

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Back to the front page for the holiday

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still available

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
ill give you 250 shipped but you got to wait a few weeks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Would you ship to Arizona 85042 zip code. If all the parts are there and it has no holes or leaks I'd be very intersted in the top. I almost bought one from kayline a few weeks back but bought a 69 ford f250 4x4 instead. pm me or send me an email to [email protected]

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will do $250+shipping. I won't go lower than that. If you don't want to pay shipping then come pick it up. Sorry that's just the way it is. Like I said I need to get what I paid for it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
email me with shipping info to 28791 and we will discuss it alittle more. ill give you my address so you can ship it out and we can talk about how to pay. thanks again

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
nappyguitar21 said:
email me with shipping info to 28791 and we will discuss it alittle more. ill give you my address so you can ship it out and we can talk about how to pay. thanks again

That sounds kind of backwards, aren't you supposed to pay before it is shipped? :histerica

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nappyguitar21 said:
I hope you were typing faster than you were thinking. I will happily ship the top out as soon as payment is made. I prefer Paypal. Shipping is from 19040 and to Hendersonville NC will be about $30.

·
Registered
8 Posts
yea sorry i meant that as in. email me. ill give you my address. i send you $280 via paypal. then u send it out.

email me with your paypal account and ill send it through.
thanks

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nappyguitar21 said:
yea sorry i meant that as in. email me. ill give you my address. i send you $280 via paypal. then u send it out.

email me with your paypal account and ill send it through.
thanks
I sent an email through your screen name options. You should have mail

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SOLD

SOLD 5/3/06

1 - 19 of 19 Posts