Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello FSBroncos,
My hard top was destroyed in a towing accident. Now I am looking for a soft top. If there is a good place to buy one or anyone with experience on soft tops?

I like the fastback style, so I can have rear seating.

But if I find any soft top at a resonable price im getting it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh boy here we go!

OK before you get beat up by every one else type soft top in the search box up top in the main bronco discussions area and there is a "super thread" floating around on here that will answer your question.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Sounds like we need a STICKY!:chili:

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I'm pretty sure those are dead. Broncomania recently started another thread saying he was contacted by a company who says they will be making Bronco soft tops. Didn't provide any other info and who knows whether the company will but I'd assume him posting that thread means he and Ralphenstein are no longer working on building their prototype, at least not for anybody other than themselves.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
I'm selling mine for $1000

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm pretty sure those are dead. Broncomania recently started another thread saying he was contacted by a company who says they will be making Bronco soft tops. Didn't provide any other info and who knows whether the company will but I'd assume him posting that thread means he and Ralphenstein are no longer working on building their prototype, at least not for anybody other than themselves.
Thats too bad. I was looking forward to seeing it. Maybe Broncomania will enlighten us?

·
Registered
405 Posts
That thread was started Jan. 8, 2008 was it not? If the project died within two weeks I'd be very surprised.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i bought a fast back style, this past summer. i have two 9 year old children that fit back there fine. however I had to buy lap belts because i could not use the 3 point harness because it bolts to the top.

·
Registered
607 Posts
LMAO!!! Good luck to you!
Hope you find one!
D

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
I thougtht I read here a while back that some guys were going to start making the BKO tonneau cover again from the oringinal Skyline design for a reasonable price, $400.00 IIRC ..........................................?

:thumbup

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all of your replys.

I did search then I decided to ask for up to date information.

I do not have any pictures of the top because the bronco was towed from my old house to my new one and on the way it flew off of the bronco because he loaded it facing backwards and the top exploded on the highway and the tow driver said he just kept driving. LMFAO

:beer

·
F*ck 'em all
2,420 Posts
Thanks for all of your replys.

I did search then I decided to ask for up to date information.

I do not have any pictures of the top because the bronco was towed from my old house to my new one and on the way it flew off of the bronco because he loaded it facing backwards and the top exploded on the highway and the tow driver said he just kept driving. LMFAO

:beer

thats what I'm talking about! i wish you would have gotten pics! I knew it had to be a good story!

btw, sorry about your top. Where in TX are you? there are a few junkyards in Dallas, that have some hardtops.... go on a "all you can carry" day. $25 and you're good to go.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts