Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has been out to soggy Bottoms out in Bryan, TX. A friend told me about it, I just want to make sure it is worth a two hour trip out there.

·
Chrome gets me home
2,903 Posts
its fun, ill post some pics later, its just a big mudding place...lotsa quads, dirtbikes and the such, pretty much the most awesome redneck goodtime...not really for anything other than mudding...its a good time....

·
Like them tires spinnin'
846 Posts
its fun, ill post some pics later, its just a big mudding place...lotsa quads, dirtbikes and the such, pretty much the most awesome redneck goodtime...not really for anything other than mudding...its a good time....
Hey Joe, how does your truck do out there?

·
Chrome gets me home
2,903 Posts
it did GREAT sittin in the staging area:rofl::goodfinge

:whiteflag

hows your fullsize membership jack?

·
Like them tires spinnin'
846 Posts
it did GREAT sittin in the staging area:rofl::goodfinge

:whiteflag

hows your fullsize membership jack?
If there was a show and shine out there, you would of won it.:beer. You beat me to it so post those pics and vids. I just feel a part of the club now that I'm a member. The ladies have been all over me for it you know.:goodfinge

·
Registered
860 Posts
Well, i just have a few questions then:
Where is this place?
How much is it?
When are ya'll going again?
And Can I come?:toothless

·
Chrome gets me home
2,903 Posts
where: outside of bryan, tx
WHen: you name the date
how much: less than $30 to get in the park and wheel
yes you can come and my rig will get dirty...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well sounds like my kinda place. I am finishing up a tranny rebuild this weekend for a friend so I am hoping to head out there next weekend. I have been wanting to set up a M&G for the fort hood area as it is, maybe we can extend it to the whole centex area and head out there.

·
Like them tires spinnin'
846 Posts
where: outside of bryan, tx
WHen: you name the date
how much: less than $30 to get in the park and wheel
yes you can come and my rig will get dirty...
You forgot one of the best parts, as long as you aren't retarded, you can get as hammered as you want out there. Watching the mud drags and pit with a cold beverage in your hand is mighty fine.;)

·
Chrome gets me home
2,903 Posts
ah yes, the mud drags are badass...although there was the one guy who was to drunk to stand, forgot to lock in his hubs, got stuck in 2wd and then pinched his fingers in the door....classic...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts