Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally come time to sell the 1994 Bronco and make room for a older one to redo.

Done a lot of work to it over the years but here's what I can still remember.

Very clean truck, Hasn't been used for road, just my weekend driver!

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8L 351 V-8 Automatic with overdrive, Power windows and doors locks, Power mirrors, Tilt and cruise, Push button 4wd, Factory Tow package

Comes with both black soft top and red factory hardtop

Restoration work that has been done in the last couple year includes:

Transmission was professionally rebuilt Jan.2017 and has warranty. All new Paint, New chrome bumper, Off Road rear bumper, New door handles, New Chrome power mirrors, New chrome grill and Bronco emblems, New chrome headlight surrounds, All new headlights and tail lights, Coverking Neoprene seat covers, New rubber door and top seals, New spark plugs and plug wires, New cap, rotor, and distributor, New high volume water pump, New muffler with 2 new catalytic converters and Y-pipe , JVC stereo and speakers, (5) New 33x 12.50 BFG M/T tires mounted on (5) New 15x10" ProComp polishe wheels
New Rough Country 4" Coil springs in front, JBG 4" 1/2" rear srpings, 6 New shocks and steering dampener. etc.etc. Don't really drive it that much, so I'm selling it to build an older Bronco.

As I'm sure you can ageing I probably have over 20k into it. Looking for best offers over 15k before I try it out on eBay.

·
Super Moderator
14,531 Posts
Beautiful Bronco..not usually a fan of red, but it looks great on that one..GLWTS!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.