Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For your consideration is a very nice condition Trac-Lok limited-slip differential for your Dana 44 axle (front or rear). This is a Series 3 carrier, meaning it is for 3.73 and numerically lower gears (3.50, 3.27, 3.08, etc). However, if used in conjunction with THICK CUT standard rotation gears, such as in low-pinion Early Bronco, Jeep Wagoneer D44, Chevrolet D44's, you can run 3.92 and numerically higher gears (4.10, 4.30, 4.56, etc).

This particular differential was sourced from a 1982 Ford Bronco with 3.50 gears. The differential is still very tight, meaning, that the clutch packs do not appear to need to be replaced prior to installation in your axle. The original bearings and cups are included with the differential and are in good, usable condition. I will include the axle tag as well if they buyer would like it.

Great way to gain more traction from your front axle while still taking it easy on the axle shafts.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail. I can usually ship same day or next day upon receipt of payment. Tracking number is provided upon shipment. I accept Paypal, money order, or cash.

Dana 44 (30spline) Trac-Lok Limited Slip Differential - $125shipped

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.