Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a set of blue Eddie Bauer sun visors. These are the fabric covered visors, the same fabric headliners are covered with. The visors are in excellent shape and both vanity lights work. The only thing missing from this set of visors is one of the plastic anchor points with its short section of the visor bar. I took a picture of the one I have left so you know what needs to be replaced on this visor set. If you are replacing an old worn out set, the anchor and bar easily slides out and you can put your anchor and rod into this set and it would be 100%. The replacement anchor and bar must come from an Eddie Bauer visor set. A standard visor bar and anchor will not work as a replacement.
I bought these to strip down and recover for my truck but the factory blue fabric is in such good shape I could bring myself to destroy them.
These came from an Eddie Bauer F-150, but they will fit in non Eddie Bauer vehicles as an upgrade.

I am asking $125 for the pair plus shipping costs. I will see if anyone on FSB wants them before I put them on Ebay.

I will ship all 50 states. Picking up is an option if you are close. The location of the visors is in Ringgold Georgia - 30736.

Please send a instant message if you are interested in these.

Reactions: BigBlue 94

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,980 Posts
Dual lighted sun visors are part of the premium? light group package. Doesn't have to be an eddie bauer. Can be a loaded xlt. Just an fyi.
Yup, my blue 94 XLT had them. It was LOADED from the dealer with all the bells and whistles.

Oh and I've never heard of an Eddie with blue interior!?

Reactions: GetBent4x4

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available

Price drop to $100 plus shipping

Reactions: miesk5

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump...still available

Reactions: miesk5

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Visors have been sold.

Admin please mark them sold.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.