Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will update this thread as I get pics and such taken of new parts as I add them. Will only list things I have pics of as per the rules.
Basically I collected parts for several years to take my '92 Bronco to the next level suspension wise, but decided not to do it now as I got my eyes on another project/toy.
Will ship small stuff, but you will see it just doesn't make since on some of the items either.
Everything is in Indiana, just south of Indy. I will meet buyers with-in reasonable distance away.
Everything is new and with just paint on it as for anti-rust, unless noted otherwise.

Fiberglass Front and Rear Fender Set Both are about 3" rise 3" buldge $575
Fronts are From Advanced Fiberglass, Rears Are AutoFab pieces. Both sets are new never installed, however have been in storage and do have small scratches/nicks, no cracks or anything else though.

Deaver H57 Leafs, AKA Superflex 4" lift springs for 78/79, used on my own 78 for 4/5 years. $300

Reactions: Roots_Calhoun

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
ProtoFab 4 Point UN-Welded roll bar $275

AutoFab Center Pivots $150 SOLD

Threat Motorsports Coilover Mounts with Engine Cross over bar. May not be able to fine the hardware with it Priced as such $400 SOLD

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Desolate Non ABS extended Lines $70 sold
Threat Rear extended Shackles, Desolate Fab'd N Lowered Mounts for extended Shackles $375

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Desolate Stage 2 TTB arms, uniballed, plated, good stuff...SOLD
Threat tubular Radius Arms, to go with the above arms, Heims Included, may not have every nut n bolt for these, priced accordingly SOLD

Reactions: simrokkzz

·
Registered
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
2,234 Posts
You wouldn't ship those 4" Deavers would you? I'm a little far away.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
threat under the bed mount, I no I dont have the bolts anymore as I used them on the 1 in my 78 LOL SOLD

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
5,159 Posts
Where were you when I was building my truck????

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You wouldn't ship those 4" Deavers would you? I'm a little far away.
I had them shipped to me off this forum. I can get quote, with the front springs it was $100 just in shipping several years ago.

·
Registered
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
2,234 Posts
I had them shipped to me off this forum. I can get quote, with the front springs it was $100 just in shipping several years ago.
The worst that happens is it's too much for me and someone else grabs them, not a huge deal. I've been keeping an eye out for lift parts for my 78.

My zip is 83301.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where were you when I was building my truck????
60+ hours a week at work, lol... I should of put COVID sale as my title to this thread. But actually your build is what made me want some of my list above. My focus has changed and the 92 is gonna stay a "street" truck now.

Everything is best offer on the above too, but please look it up before contacting me. I feel you will find I have everything priced pretty well already....

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There are used. I think I got them frmo Vintage Iron Fab. I got them off the gofast website. They will mount to the stock holes, and the allow you to lower your stock rear shackle brackets. Either to make it so you can get more droop with extended shackles are you could also lift the rear 1-2" with these too. $50

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
D&#N IT! If I wasn't facing surgery this month I would take half this off your hands.
BTW what width springs are the extended shackles for? Will the rear shock mount work on 78-79?

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
D&#N IT! If I wasn't facing surgery this month I would take half this off your hands.
BTW what width springs are the extended shackles for? Will the rear shock mount work on 78-79?
That is actually a good question and something I should of put. The Hangers and Shackles are setup for Stock width Bronco Springs or 3" springs. I know this as my original plan was to use j40s, or the old h57s off my 78. Though knowing what I do now, the 92 would have ended up with lowlift Desolate spec q80s as to better match the raptor shocks I have.
The rear under the bed shock mount will work on the 78/79. I literally have the exact same one on my 78. I think a few of the holes need opened up and an additional one added. It was not big deal though, normal "bolt-on" kind of stuff. The rear shackle hangers will also work on the 78/79's as I have Threat ones on my 78. The mismatch is do to me not likely the extended ones on my setup, and I had other things from Desolate coming so I got their brackets too...

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
used motor mounts for 92 with a 5.8. Not nice ones, just stock replacements $20, where on my 92 for 1k miles maybe. Swapped them for HD style.

Desolate lower shock mounts for rear axle $35 SOLD

·
Registered
158 Posts
I will take the extended brake lines, desolate lower shock mounts, threat coil over mount, and threat under bed shock mounts. Also contemplating a road trip to Indy for more stuff. Will drop you a PM for comms and game plan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very likely to offer discounts for in-person cash Deals, especially for fellow FSB peeps. Like mentioned, will travel a bit to meet as well.
Would rather not ship, but will try and work with you all too. Just be aware that will likely take me some time to setup the shipping on the bigger stuff, though as such will not take any monies until I have it ready to go.

Reactions: miesk5

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
If you were within a couple states of me I would definitely come pick them up in person. I figure even if is costs me JBG shipping prices to get them here that I'm still way ahead, I know what they cost new. Otherwise I'm letting @canuckistan97 drive for 17 hours. lol

If you have anything else that would work on a 78 let me know. Might be worth bundling things provided it isn't a PITA for you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts