Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Bronco, 351w, c6, custom doubler, np208, 5.13’s, TTB44, 9”, locked f/r
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don’t want to sell, but with the current fleet of Fords sitting at 9, I need to thin the herd out a little. I bought it when we had our daughter, thinking my wife would love a 4 door v8 family drift machine.... Apparently I was wrong..., but either way my daughter is old enough to climb over into the back seat of a Bronco now

03 Crown Victoria P71 police interceptor. Excellent mechanical condition, runs and drives great with tons of power. Has a few minor cosmetic issues, such as a couple small dents and paint flaking in spots that was touched up with rattle can paint. Also has crack across bottom of windshield. 214,000 miles

Aftermarket upgrades: MSD coil packs, 3.73 gears with trac-loc limited slip, SCT tuner, ported upper intake elbow, new Ford performance intake manifold, underdrive pulleys. Factory dual exhaust, factory mufflers replaced with glass packs. LED off road lights behind grille. Has the optional “crash resistant” wheels, much thicker than the standard stamped steel wheels

Vinyl floor, cloth front seats, vinyl rear seats, standard for p71 police interceptor. Double din touch screen radio/dvd player. Rear doors still have linkage rods removed, only open from outside

Asking $3000 OBO, located in Fernley Nevada

Attachments

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3