Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Bronco, 351w, c6, custom doubler, np208, 5.13’s, TTB44, 9”, locked f/r
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Got the battery tray today. Man it looked better than the pictures. Thanks for the fast shipping!!
No problem, hopefully it works better than your old one

·
Registered
1979 Ranger XLT 400m T18
180 Posts
Do you still have the top for sale? What's that angled bit across the window on the driver's side?

·
Premium Member
84 Bronco, 351w, c6, custom doubler, np208, 5.13’s, TTB44, 9”, locked f/r
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Sorry, I meant to close this out, I’ve got someone who bought the rest of the Bronco as a package deal, top included.
But that angled bit on the window is just a piece of weatherstripping hanging out

·
Registered
204 Posts
Picked up a 79 Bronco with no title for parts. I will be keeping axles and suspension components, but everything else is up for grabs. Doesn’t have an engine/trans/t-case, but came with a mountain of random parts. As I pull parts out I will post them up here, but feel free to ask if you are looking for something specific. Located in Fernley Nevada, but I will work to arrange shipping or delivery

View attachment 155201

Slider window hard top. Needs paint, and tint is peeling, but is solid $400

View attachment 155209
View attachment 155210
Picked up a 79 Bronco with no title for parts. I will be keeping axles and suspension components, but everything else is up for grabs. Doesn’t have an engine/trans/t-case, but came with a mountain of random parts. As I pull parts out I will post them up here, but feel free to ask if you are looking for something specific. Located in Fernley Nevada, but I will work to arrange shipping or delivery

View attachment 155201

Slider window hard top. Needs paint, and tint is peeling, but is solid $400

View attachment 155209
View attachment 155210
Out of idle curiosity, would those fit in a 94? Or the whole top for that matter?

·
Registered
1979 Ranger XLT 400m T18
180 Posts
Sorry, I meant to close this out, I’ve got someone who bought the rest of the Bronco as a package deal, top included.
But that angled bit on the window is just a piece of weatherstripping hanging out
Ok, thanks

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.