Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled these off that silver bronco. Never tested them - just pulled and replaced them with new ones.

They need a new dial/knob on one and it's missing a couple bolts. Otherwise they're complete. The one missing the knob is scratched/scuffed. Looks like they brushed a tree or something.

$30 shipped

·
Premium Member
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can i get a new dial knob? if so id take them for the shipping.
i tried to look but couldn't find any. i know you can get service parts that are new lock rings, o-ring, and bolts. this would be good for someone who already uses these hubs and wants spares. i have premium hubs so i don't need them. the only standard hub i have is on my tire carrier. if that gives up i'll buy another premium hub. i just don't want to throw away good parts.

·
Premium Member
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm at 41731 can you ship them any cheaper just asking since I may be wasting money.
i cannot. if you send $15 through paypal as payment for goods, they'll take 3%, leaving me with $14.55. so i'd be "making" $0.60. minus time, gas, and effort, i'm losing money on this. in fact, i'm not sure i want to sell it for $15 anymore.

·
Premium Member
84 Bronco, 351w, c6, custom doubler, np208, 5.13’s, TTB44, 9”, locked f/r
901 Posts
Those are the same as 1/4 turn stock Ford hubs. If you can find some in the wrecking yard off a stock truck, they will bolt on just fine, but say Ford on the dial instead of Warn

·
Premium Member
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok let me dig around about getting the knob fixed and I'll get back to you...if I buy I'm sending as a gift so no 3%.
This would be best as a spare set, or if you're dealing with hubs you just really want/need to replace.

·
Premium Member
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sold, payment received, shipping info sent to buyer, shipping today...

@zainyD please post up when you get it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts