Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to sell this 79 bronco. It has a 351m with a 4 speed manual trans. a 205 transfer case. It runs and drives great. It has brand new 32-11.50-15 mud tires, new clutch throw out bearing and pressure plate, new radius arm bushings, new trac bar bushings, rebuilt steering box, new drag link, front and rear brakes, rear wheel cylinders. I installed a passenger side floor pan and patched some other rust in the floors, then undercoated all the floors. There is a little rust on the body as seen in the pictures. Over the rear wheels has been fiberglassed by someone other than me. The paint shines. It has some new cheap seat covers over original bucket seats. Drive it home and clear title. I am wanting 6500

·
Super Moderator
23,930 Posts
Yo 79,
How to post flickr pics;
"It seems that unless you use the BB coding provided by flickr, you cannot share images stored on flickr. So what you will need to do in the future:
When you chooce the image you would like to upload click More sharing Options (The square icon with the arrow coming out of it)
then select BB Code
copy all the high lighted text and paste it on the forum.
I added an image to help with this.

..."
by @fullsize
¤
"Due to the nature of sharing personal information over the open internet, we do not encourage posting personal phone numbers, but if you feel the need to do so... we will allow it but accept no responsibility for any problems, frustrations or other issues that may arise."
GL!
Al

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.