Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD⚠⚠⚠1995 Ford Centurion C150 Four Door Bronco, $3700. OBO.

I have a 1995 Ford Centurion C150 Four Door Bronco for sale. I have put 1980-1986 quarter panels and a front clip on. Other than the 80s sheet metal, it is pretty much stock. It still has all of the 95 drive train, and 95 interior. If you don't know much about these trucks, they were not made by Ford, they were built by conversion companies from 1986-1996. Centurion was the company that made the most of them. There was around 5000 built over the 10 year span, and only a few made in 86. They would cut a truck body and a bronco body in half, and weld them together to build these. Mine is on an extended cab frame. These were luxury vehicles that you could custom order from a dealer, this one cost around $50,000 when it was new.

Fourdoorbronco forums is a good Website to check out if you want more info about them.

EDIT: See post #12 for an up to date listing

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not going to part it out. It is a perfectly fine running and driving truck. I will just keep it if I can't sell it by the end of October.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It looks a little rougher in person, and needs a bunch of little things. That's why nobody has bought it yet, and everybody seems to hate the 80-86 body style :doh0715:

·
StemCellResearch
720 Posts
It looks a little rougher in person, and needs a bunch of little things. That's why nobody has bought it yet, and everybody seems to hate the 80-86 body style :doh0715:
I really like the 80-86 style, but a 95 centurion is very rare. If you had converted a brick nose 87-91 to an 80-86, you probably would have more takers. But you did some amazing rust repair, and its still a fantastic deal at your asking price. Ive seen less sell for more

1 - 18 of 18 Posts