Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! Its time to sell my 1994 Bronco. It's been off the road for about 3.5 years and I have lost storage for it. I've owned it since 2006.

I just dropped the fuel tank, flushed it and installed a new fuel pump w/strainer and a new fuel filter. With a jump it starts fine and runs well. I've owned it for about 13 years and have a clear NC title in my name. Odometer is showing just under 280K

The good:

To my knowledge I'm the third owner and it's been in the Charlotte region since new.
Body is very solid but does have some "mementos" from being used. No accident damage.
Seats are in good condition.
Cranks right up and runs fine.
Has manual transfer case shifter-no electric motor to deal with.
Had new ball joints and poly bushings at about 240K miles-Included replacing pivot bushing and bracket-NO death wobble!
Pretty much original-no lifts or other mods.
Has sets of Warn hubs-about 50K miles ago.
Most accessories and lights work.
Aftermarket stereo.
Dual exhaust.
As mentioned, recently flushed gas tank, new fuel pump, filter and strainer.

The bad:

Its been sitting for 3.5 years..
Tires hold air, have decent tread but DO have cracking. In the south, we call them "maypops".
Battery doesn't seem to hold a charge.
Frame has surface rust-was parked in a field for a while.
Headliner is sagging in places.
Carpet is stained.
Has typical Ford clear coat and aged paint issues.
Fuel gauge doesn't work. Needs new hanger and float. (I didn't realize that until I had new parts in hand and didn't want to take the time to locate replacements).
Transmission was supposedly gone thru at about 200K miles (per previous owner). I bought it at about 210K miles.
Spare wheel and tire disappeared while in storage, but I think I can lay my hands on another spare.

I'm located in Charlotte, NC and have a pretty flexible schedule. I'm asking $3200.00. I do have some additional parts that can go with it at asking price. They include the original auto hubs, a top and spare tire carrier from a '89 Bronco. Other little bits and pieces may be added as I locate them.

I try to check this forum each morning and evening and thruout the day but it might be a few hours before I respond as my schedule does not allow me to be tethered to a computer or phone.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts