Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1986 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.0L V8, AOD auto transmission, auto locking hubs, 34" tires, 4"" lift. Runs and drives great, just put all new steering components, new front brakes, and ball joints in the front end. Unfortunately, I can't bring this to the condo I'm moving into, so it has to go. I have TONS of extra parts for it, including, but not limited to:

NEW re-manufactured 351W engine with less than 100 miles on it
C6 transmission
clutch bracket for 80-86 trucks
brake calipers
body panels
extra wheels and tires

The 351 and the C6 (and the extra t-case) are on a pallet together in storage, I pulled them all as one piece out of my other bronco before I scrapped it. I bought the motor new and installed it in the truck and only ran it enough for break in before putting the entire truck in the garage and pulling the interior. That truck never saw the road after, until it was motorless and on a trailer to the junk yard.

Here's the ad on craigslist as well
https://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/d/1986-ford-bronco-eddie-bauer/6312673089.html

All together, I'd like to get $2,500 for everything. I'd like to sell it all at once, but if the extra drivetrain doesn't go with the truck then I'll post it up after separately. The truck is located in Montgomery MA, near Westfield. Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump, sold the ZF-5 and the F-250 T-case to a member on here this weekend.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts