Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Super clean 1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer. Probably the nicest you'll be able to find in the south. Approximately 140k miles, clean title. Only sees street use. I love the truck but I have orders overseas next year and a pending divorce so I have to part with some of my toys.

Body:
Rust-free. Paint is original and presents well. Hood was replaced with a steel 2" cowl unit. I have two brand new in box OEM grills if you want them, also extra new trims for headlights. Top seals are good. Lightning style front air dam installed.

Interior:
Nice carpet and Husky Liners covering the like new original embroidered floor mats. Rare "woodgrain" trim installed. Leather seats have no rips/tears; both seat bottom cushions were recovered with new matching leather. No damage to headliners. Back seat is in perfect shape too. I have all interior trim for the top. Tinted windows, all power options work as they should. Nice Clarion stereo with Bluetooth and upgraded speakers. Power windows upgraded with one-touch down functionality. Rear window works both with the switch and the tailgate key. Air conditioning works great. R-134a with new compressor and other parts installed. I will include new door sill scuff plates as well. Overhead console works great, spares are included too.

Engine: Strong 351 (5.8L) V8. Compression test last year showed numbers like a new engine. Always well maintained with synthetic oil and Motorcraft filters. Engine has Edelbrock
Performer EFI upper&lower intake manifold and Ford Racing aluminum valve covers.

Exhaust: Bassani stainless steel Y-pipe, Magnaflow catalytic converter, QTP electric exhaust cutout, full 3" mandrel-bent tailpipe by Arkansas Performance Exhaust. Everything is 3", everything but the tailpipe is stainless.

Transmission: E4OD is upgraded with a Transgo shift kit and a Punisher accumulator body set up for street use. Transmission has a B&M deep aluminum pan for added capacity and a digital transmission temp gauge along with converter lockup monitor. Truck has the trailer tow package so it's equipped with a large cooler and trailer wiring. I also have a trailer brake controller for it.

4WD: Electronic shift transfer case works as it should. Front Superwinch manual hubs have been rebuilt. 3.55 gears, rear LSD.

Brakes: Work as they should. New front ceramic pads recently. Rear shoes were replaced last winter with all new drum brake hardware at the same time. Dorman Speed Bleeders installed. ABS works great.

Suspension:
-Rancho RS9000XL adjustable shocks all around.
-Originally quad-shock equipped, just one shock each on the front right now.
-Several bushings replaced recently
-Drivers side ball joints are new, haven't got around to doing passenger side yet but they are included.
-New front springs a couple years ago, with alignment
-New steering box a couple years ago

Tires/Wheels:
BFG 33" All Terrain KO2 tires, purchased a year or two ago. No uneven wear. Mounted on stock Alcoa wheels with a fifth Alcoa for a spare (some sort of smaller tire on that one).

Flaws:
-Windshield trim molding dented - new powdercoated trim included. Small crack in windshield.
-Minor dings in cowl panel - replacement cowl panel included, was sandblasted and primed
-Roof above windshield has sun damage to clearcoat and hail dings
-Front bumper is from a 92-94 model
-Very small oil drip, I think it is from rear seal of intake manifold.
-Dash top has some adhesive from a non-slip pad in the middle, so I covered it with a dash mat

Asking price is $6,000 firm. SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Additional pictures. I can send more upon request.

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,829 Posts
That was fast.... hopefully a member here got it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts