Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me just say, a friend is selling this bronco. I have ridden in it before. Maybe some of you recognize it. She keeps EXCELLENT condition of it. She treats it like a child. I can't explain in words how heart broken she is over having to sell her truck. All maintenance has been religiously done. This is the best taken care of truck I have seen.

1996 Ford Bronco 4x4

215K miles, Eddie Bauer edition, burgundy with tan leather interior, loaded, 5.8L V8, all terrain, tow package, good CD player, good tires, factory alloys, Flowmaster muffler, very good condition, very well maintained, $5,400 704-578-1080

PM me or call for questions. Thank you.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Dangit ... if it was half that price I would be all over it... I'd fly up there and drive it home. Ah well... Very purty bronco, I bet it goes fast at that price

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
thats a lot of miles, but damm clean looking, im gonna quess that the engine/trans have been rebuilt or replaced at some point. if soo whats the milegae since the rebuilds

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She wanted me to tell you (she checks the post) that it is the original engine and trans. So it really has 215k miles on it, I have seen the odometer. It really shows how well she has taken care of the truck.

·
Registered
580 Posts
holy crap...that is one helluva nice rig. I'd be hurtin too if I had to sell it. Wish I had the cash...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts