Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys sold the bronco today :cry. sold it for $6,450 though!!! :thumbupim def going to miss it. i didnt want to sell it but i needed to, to get a camaro... it only had 93,000 miles on it and NEW transmission and tires so everything was basically new.
but i had fun meeting everyone and off roading with all you guys!!! :rockon
ill just have tag along with one of you guys on some trips, she said she wants to get into off roading so yea. show her how its done;)

but those who go to san jose state look out for my bronco! its a blonde girl driven it not a guy! hahah

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
congrats, man, you got top dollar! i know how you feel, though, sad day when you see the bko drive off into the sunset.

ps - was she hot?

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Sounds like a good deal for you

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks and yea...nothing like a girl wanting to buy a bronco from you! haha i was surprised she wanted it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Pics of the girl? :) j/k pretty nice hood you live in...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahah i dont know peter...? mustang or camaro...? were see were see??

FatMike86 haha i wish that was... just wanted to take it there and get some pics. nice area you know. there is a lake there but the sun was right in its direction so yea

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well everything you see on the truck....interior is perfect exterior was pretty dam perfect, everything works no problems. new transmission low miles for a 91. redone rear seals and replaced alot of things. cd deck speakers. thing is a very clean 91. i havent seen a 91 bronco that clean around my town so ya

1 - 12 of 12 Posts