Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
ladies enjoy his
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, i sold the bronco last weekend. but im still gonna be sticking around the forums b/c there's always something to learn on here. + with college coming up in a few months, a 5hr drive in a bronco wasnt going to be the best thing in the world, especially with gas.

i will own another bronco again someday, probably a while from now. but i'll have some big plans for it, and that one ill keep for a long long time

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Boooooooooooooooo !!!

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
what are you driving now?

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
I know someone with an LR3, they say it's always in the shop...

EDIT: That was dickish, my apologies. Congrats on the new ride, and we know you'll be back. Once you have experienced the wonder that is an FSB, you can't help but come back some day :toothless

·
ladies enjoy his
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i know, and yall forget my dad owns a car dealership

he was a little skeptical, but it still has 2yrs, 11mos on the warranty (or 70,000 miles) and no it doesnt get great gas mileage, but it is about double the bronco

oh and fyi, we sold the bronco for 8,700 cash

thats going towards the down payment, a few months car note, and some window tint

yeah, land rovers are known for breaking down alot (on the vehicle maintenance scale it got an 8 out of 10, 10 being the worst for most maintenance...the only 2 with a 10 are the vw phaeoton and the audio A8, which is basically the same vehicle.)

we're gonna see how the thing does, we're hoping we wont have any problems with it.

as far as the vehicle goes, its pretty awesome, nice stout V8, very roomy and easy to drive, excellent sound system, and rides great. + heated seats and 3 sunroofs arent bad, and in the bronco drivers world, 4 doors and a 3rd row of seats

·
ladies enjoy his
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mine was in good condition, i think i could have gotten 10k for it if i really tried, but i wanted to get it sold pretty quick and not mess with it

r.i.p. you will be missed!

·
ladies enjoy his
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i know, but with college coming up, it wasnt gonna work out too well. i didnt want it to sit in storage for 4 years, and my parents said that it wasnt staying at there house

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
man, i had those ugly wheels on my old bronco, glad i got rid of those

You'll get another one some day, just enjoy college and act like a baller soccer mom in your range rover:toothless

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
My uncle sells Land Rovers and won't even sell them to family members they are so worthless, but they are fun to wheel.

Look forward to kids ****ing with your nice new car, because it WILL happen.

·
Registered
797 Posts
yeah i know, and yall forget my dad owns a car dealership

he was a little skeptical, but it still has 2yrs, 11mos on the warranty (or 70,000 miles) and no it doesnt get great gas mileage, but it is about double the bronco

oh and fyi, we sold the bronco for 8,700 cash

thats going towards the down payment, a few months car note, and some window tint

yeah, land rovers are known for breaking down alot (on the vehicle maintenance scale it got an 8 out of 10, 10 being the worst for most maintenance...the only 2 with a 10 are the vw phaeoton and the audio A8, which is basically the same vehicle.)

we're gonna see how the thing does, we're hoping we wont have any problems with it.

as far as the vehicle goes, its pretty awesome, nice stout V8, very roomy and easy to drive, excellent sound system, and rides great. + heated seats and 3 sunroofs arent bad, and in the bronco drivers world, 4 doors and a 3rd row of seats
Yeah, heard that about alot of the nwer rovers. I have a rover, loveeeee it, my favorite SUV so far; owned it for a month almost put 2,000 miles on it. Just keeping up on maintenance should be ok, look online you would be surprised how cheap parts can be if you look online (might be a whole nother story since you have a brand new rig) also check out landroversonly.com and rangerover.net. I woned 4 broncos 3 of them were broken down i swer 3 times a month so I figured it cant get much worse so mine as well getting something you want, and will actually want to spend money on....To everyone is there own. I stick around, still will always have a place in my heart for broncos...helps my brother has one he uses for his snow rig.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts