Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All parts are obo, you arrange shipping/pick up. Everything is in St. Louis, MO. I can meet part way if you're between springfield and st. louis on I-44.

D44 out of '78 Bronco, rebuilt centersection, 4.09's, open. Comes with coil buckets, shock mounts, radius arms, track bar, coils, brackets, everything. Needs balljoints (already pressed out, just needs new ones put in). will throw in core rotors and calipers if you want. $300

TTB beams and radius arms, $50

mechanical linkage 300/302/351 bellhousing $50

Mechanical linkage 351M/400 Bellhousing $50

TTB 4" (6?) lift (it cleared 35's on my '85 no problem)- front only-$150

T-18, 4x4, needs 4th gear synchro, comes with a 4x2 parts transmission $125

C6 4x4 tailhousing $25

pair stock leaf spring packs, no cracked leaves, from 6100 lb F150 has both hangers -$100

VW backbone w/ suspension and transmission, dune buggy base- $100

Class 3 rear bumper, silver, ugly, needs paint but is in good shape- $50

Will also consider trades (partial both ways, or full) for 80-86 8' truck bed in decent shape, steering column parts for a '67 thunderbird, or headers for a FE block.

e-mail me if you want any more information or are interested in any of the parts.

Justin

·
Registered
37 Posts
What all comes with the ttb front lift?

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
He got a 67 Thunderbird and is turning his truck back into the 20mph DD it used to be. I can't blame him...I just want ot see pictures.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's a drop bracket lift, so it's 4 drop brackets, shocks, coils, RA bracket cross brace, and all the hardware I had it installed with. It has the eccentric pivot mount bolts to correct ride height and alignment.

And Saurian is correct, I picked up a suicide door T Bird with a 390. Under 100K original, immaculate interior, only thing wrong is the lacquer paint is checkered out and I need to rebuild the steering column. Someone replaced the upper bearing and in the process got everything out of wack, so I need to put it all together.

Figure this thing'll be a 10 MPG on a good day car, so I need the truck back to the 20-25 it was getting before the lift and tires.

Justin

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

this stuff needs to get gone, so make an offer on any of it. I will work with you.

Justin

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
I have a long bed from a 87 I believe if that will work for ya. I can get pics it is blue with dual tanks and has a few small dents on the passangerside bottom.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Computer shot craps last wednesday, that's why i haven't been through.

Lift is gone.

thanks for teh offer on the bed, but i need an 80-86, 87 has different body lines.

VW pan is a bug IRS 4 speed.

Seriously, all of this stuff needs to go. Any reasonable offer will be accepted.

Justin

·
Registered
36 Posts
are those the factory coils on that d44? I'm trying to find a 14bolt rear and need something to match it up front temporarily. If you still have it let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts