Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughters boyfriend left his dog when they split up months ago, she’s a 5-6 year old pitbull NOT fixed. My daughter has to move as her landlord is selling her condo. Her current boyfriends landlord doesn’t allow dogs. We have two and can’t take her or we would. The ex said he won’t take her back but if he has to, he’ll take her out and “dispatch” her. Not about to let that happen.
She great with our grandchildren, listens well, fights with other dogs when she goes into heat, is ok around cats supervised but gets too rough when not so if cats are around she has to be kenneled when not supervised. She only barks when someone knocks on the door (been living in a condo for over a year with no complaints. Great on car rides and over all a great girl. Her names Charlie (although we never figured out why?!) if you guys know someone that can give her a good home post up or pm me please. She’s on the Oregon coast but will travel a little to help her find a perfect home.
I’ll upload some pics in a few.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
9F34EB6B-8C3C-4848-8D88-1FE37125B255.jpeg
8CBDCC26-1C8E-4286-A6F2-53032914267E.jpeg
C8DAE979-432B-4B37-97EF-68426B1979DD.jpeg

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,676 Posts
Bump for a cute pup

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot guys, I’d love to dispatch the ex, turns out my car scrapper and his wife were looking for a dog. Win, win... she gets a good home and we still get to visit with her.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,676 Posts
Great news! Gonna be a junkyard dawg lol!

Buddy of mine recently saw a beautiful blue pitbull puppy get dumped off. He brought it to us and we got it out to the local animal rescue S.C.A.R.S. (like the one on pitbulls and parollees, NOT the pound). She was dumped because she is hydro/macrocephalic. Big headed.

Due to her condition, life expectancy is unknown. So the rescue decided to keep her and named her Bluebell. She is growing well and is a ball of fire! They regularly post pics of her playing in the field and getting loved on. Whether she lives 10 more years, or ten more days, we know she is in the best place she could be and a place that will give her anything she needs to be happy and comfortable.

I cant stand to see a dog mistreated.

Couple Bluebell pics, then and now

·
Registered
314 Posts
Great news! Gonna be a junkyard dawg lol!

Buddy of mine recently saw a beautiful blue pitbull puppy get dumped off. He brought it to us and we got it out to the local animal rescue S.C.A.R.S. (like the one on pitbulls and parollees, NOT the pound). She was dumped because she is hydro/macrocephalic. Big headed.

Due to her condition, life expectancy is unknown. So the rescue decided to keep her and named her Bluebell. She is growing well and is a ball of fire! They regularly post pics of her playing in the field and getting loved on. Whether she lives 10 more years, or ten more days, we know she is in the best place she could be and a place that will give her anything she needs to be happy and comfortable.

I cant stand to see a dog mistreated.

Couple Bluebell pics, then and now

Boy, if that’s hydro/macrocephalic, I’m in BIG trouble....nice looking puppers!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts