Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Titty on the freeway. I'm sitting there on the freeway in the company car, (N. Loop East) I've got the windows down, shades on, stereo jammin' Alabama's "Mountain Music", just enjoying the nice weather. I see a hand waving at me from the car to my left, and I figured they just wanted over, since thier lane was ending soon, so I start slowing down.

The driver of the other car slows down next to me, and what had to have been one of the butt-ugliest women in Houston had her right titty whipped out and with a tongue that would do Gene Simmons proud was lickin' on her nurple. WTF is wrong with people???

·
Registered
674 Posts
Ha ha, thats awesome.

Here's a quick story for ya-

Years ago I was in line behind a hottie at a C-store. She gets to the cashier and asks for the latest issue of Hustler, kept behind the counter. Intrigued to say the least, I paid for my drink, then went outside, sat on my motorcycle, and saw this chick sitting in her car nearby with the door open, flipping through the pages. She comes over and says- "wanna see something cool?" SHE WAS THE CENTERFOLD!

I probably could have gotten her number, but I was too dumbstruck to speak. I just couldn't respond, uuuuhhh. :banghead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts