1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My only real body damage.

Body lines don't match.

Other side for comparasin.

My 1 of 2 rust holes. Bottom inside on passanger door.

My other rust hole, this and above pic are the only real rust damage.

Notice that i now have step-bars installed.

How i mounted step-bars.

Little bit of flexing at work, can someone please lighten these up, i don't have a program, and i cannot install one (i'm not an administrator).

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
What are the steps for?

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
I just knew you getting that digi cam for Christmas was going to mean a lot of wasted band width !:banghead Nice pics though . Wish I had a truck like that .:thumbup On second thought .........too much rust and body damage .:goodfinge

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dirtdigger said:
I just knew you getting that digi cam for Christmas was going to mean a lot of wasted band width !:banghead Nice pics though . Wish I had a truck like that .:thumbup On second thought .........too much rust and body damage .:goodfinge

that was out of the disposable camera.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
STUPID said:
Where's the fsb decal I sent ya?
i never got it, i sent you a pm about 3 weeks ago saying i never got it, and you never replied, STUPID.

Todd:the truck aint to high, i know, but they were in the garage, used to be on my bko, and asked digger if i could put them on. he said "go ahead" so me and a buddy bolted them up. i just like the look of them, and it does make it a bit easier to get in.......yes i am that lazy.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
stepchild88 said:
i never got it, i sent you a pm about 3 weeks ago saying i never got it, and you never replied, STUPID.

Todd:the truck aint to high, i know, but they were in the garage, used to be on my bko, and asked digger if i could put them on. he said "go ahead" so me and a buddy bolted them up. i just like the look of them, and it does make it a bit easier to get in.......yes i am that lazy.
Yes , he is that lazy !!!!!:histerica

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
stepchild88 said:

I thought for a second maybe your girlfriend was a midget and she couldnt climb into a stock 2wd drive truck... then I remember you aren't getting any. Then you admitted you're the woman

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
stepchild88 said:

I sent it out many moon ago, I didn't know your real name so I addressed it to Lando Calrissian. Might ask who ever checks the mail at your pHat cRib if they rememeber seeing it yo?

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
STUPID said:
I sent it out many moon ago, I didn't know your real name so I addressed it to Lando Calrissian. Might ask who ever checks the mail at your pHat cRib if they rememeber seeing it yo?

:rofl: that might be why. if you still have a spare, i'll send ya the $$ and i'll give you my REAL NAME!!!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
stepchild88 said:
:rofl: that might be why. if you still have a spare, i'll send ya the $$ and i'll give you my REAL NAME!!!
I don't want your real name, I prefer to call you Lando. :goodfinge
No mas el stickers amigo :toothless

1 - 13 of 13 Posts