Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
I play with my
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all just wanted to let you know that I have a few more things up for sale.I'm going to be adding new stuff every once and a whileso look out for this post.(I would put the Grill Guard up for sale but nobody bit at it so yeah)

I have a air compressor for an airbrush (air brush is included) Originally bought for 175.00USD will sell for 60 bucks+shipping

2 8" subwoofers with sets of tweeters will sell for 50 bucks+shipping

E-Marker Spyder Imagine with, 2 C02 tanks and a hopper Semi-auto 50bucks +Shipping

Sony handycamVision 560x Zoom Nightvision3" flip-out display comes with 2 batteries charger and carrying strap If I find the tri-pod I'll trow that in aswell asaking 100+shipping

Nitro powered Traxxas Rustler RTR Used maybe 4 times Runs great just got bored of it,Comes with EZ Start ignition Remote control and Spare parts Optional:::: for 30 extra dollars I can make a shell of just about any car/truck you want any color Price without shell is 100USD with shell I'll give it to ya for 120USD+Shipping

I also have 2(Two) different capasitors A half Farad and 1 Farad caps the half is Rockfordfosgate and the whole is made by Lightning Audio Temple Make me a deal on these caps

All item exclude shipping,Will ship out of USPS with insurance and Tracking number (FREE) I'm a good reliable trader Just ask one of my buyers on my rating scores~Kyle

P.S. Ask for photos will send through E-mail

1 - 1 of 1 Posts