Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Tidewater Four Wheelers monthly meeting on 10/12/2011, got some event dates for 2012:

March date TBA Starr Motors Wheeling Day Suffolk Va.
April 1st or 2nd weekend trail Cleanup in the GWNF
April 22 Trail Ride Wheelin for Hope. I will post the venue when i find out where it is.
April 28-29 Big Dogs Ice Breakers event Gore Va.
May 12 Starr Motors Off Road Day and Meeting Suffolk Va.
May 19-20 Va 4 Wheelers Members Only Trail Ride Gore Va.
August 17 2nd Annual Va 4x4 Expo Richmond Va Richmond International Speedway.

I will post more as I get them. Lets try to make a showing at least a few of them as a club. We need to get our name out.:rockon

·
Super Moderator
6,648 Posts
Good to know, thanks Mark. Starr Motors is looking good to me to start off the year. Hopefully we can get some rigs that are idle right now rolling. Club sounds good to me, organization is what we need. Sometime soon lets sit down and hammer some ideas out so we can form and be recognized. ECBM!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Hopefully we can get some rigs that are idle right now rolling.
i feel like you are pointing fingers...jerk! :twak

Club sounds good to me, organization is what we need. Sometime soon lets sit down and hammer some ideas out so we can form and be recognized. ECBM!

i was just thinking that we should start an official club, most of them think we already are one anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On the club note I told Adam with Tidewater Four Wwheelers that we are a local bronco club "East Coast Bronco Mafia" and we are on the FSB website. We should really talk about what we want in a club and try to plans some stuff. I had tried this before, with not much success, but we have more people pushing for the same thing now so it should work. So if you have any insight for what you would like to see in a club, put it out there. We can talk about it at the meet and greet coming up.

I think that as a local club we should be open to all styles of Bronco's. Early, Fullsize, and Bronco II's, from stock to full out mod's.
I think we should try and help out with local car shows and events, maybe even do our own. Maybe get in to help out with Monsters on the Beach or Monster Trucks Races in Hampton.
There's lots we can do just need enough people with the same interest.

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
I'd like to make the Starr Motors, Gore, and Richmond trip. Like to plan some more beach trips as well even if it’s for a day or having to rent out areas to camp out.

Mark are you going to the wedding?

Club sounds good to me. I talked to fritts last night I'm getting up with him tomorrow to help wrench on the Bronco. If anyone is free yall should join and we could talk more about it and then at the meet and greet as well.

Mark come up with some club rules, events, maybe somehow raising or donating funds for club events, monthly meets, etc for the meet and greet and we can vote and talk about it all. If you want any help let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts