Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as some of you know Im worling to try and get a little side business going in my spare time. I wanted to post a couple pictures of a couple things I worked on this weekend

a buddy of mine got some 8" strok fox race shocks that he wanted to mount in his ranger. we needed to build a hoop and a lower mount for the longer shock. after it was all done the truck handles the whoops like a champ

also here is a rear bumper that I built for another buddys ranger, not completly done in this pic, have to finish welding it up in a couple spots. oh and dont worry about those bolts in the reciver hitch, thats not the one thats going on it, it was just tacked in there for reference. It came out pretty slick I think.

next Im working on a skid to cover the t-case and crossmember for the bronco...hope to make a couple more if people are interested. as always I can bang out a set of rock sliders pretty

ok Im done with my shamless plug:goodfinge

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Bumper looks awesome....

Gives me ideas...

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this ones for a ranger but I can do one for a bronco, just have to make it a tad bigger. I am also thinking of the same design for my bronco and wrapping it around the quarters and triming the body up

depending on how you would want it, proably $350-375

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blaze said:
Lookin' good...keep us posted on the skid!!!:thumbup
getting plate cut out tomarrow or thursday i hope

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah its just a shock hoop....I dont think it needs a cage, its just a shock, not enough force to need a cage

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chris85xlt said:
o, i thought it was a set of coil overs
nope if it was there would be much more time involved and built stronger. your not getting a coilover on that truck without some seroius work

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
:thumbup nice bumper

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
dude looks way good!

If all goes well I will be heading your way to have you throw some weld beads on my pig.

(post SAS of course):thumbup :thumbup

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
As you start to get stuff going, I would set up a web page to show off your stuff. I'm really interested in the skids you will do. Keep em coming!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts