Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item name:
Price:
Description:I have a set of sliders on my bronco that have never seen action. They are in great shape. I want $150 local. I also have a rear bumper that was made for it and it is in great shape. It use to be a tire carrier bumper but I got rid of the swing arm so it is just the bottom base bumper.$100 for the bumper local. I have a 10000 lbs t-max winch that was used like 3 times in a 2 year spand. It has a rollar fairlead as well. It is in pretty good shape. I want $150 for it. I will get pics asap of every thing. Most are still on my bronco but can be taken off in no time. Just pm me if interested.
Location (City):Gainesville a few exits up from Mall of GA in buford
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):
Will you Ship? (Y/N):N
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):
Other info:

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
How far from the panhandle are you?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wow - good stuff - wondering if you'd ship that winch and how much for shipping to 44048? If not, road trip to Georgia sounds like fun...

(edit - dibs on the winch!)

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Any chance you could get the tire carrier for the bumper. If So I might be willing to make shipping worht you wild, and buy the sliders and bumper at one time. Dibs on both bumper and sliders.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any chance you could get the tire carrier for the bumper. If So I might be willing to make shipping worht you wild, and buy the sliders and bumper at one time. Dibs on both bumper and sliders.
well I have the swing arm for the tire but I beat it off when I took it off so I don't think that you could slide it back on. I would have to go look for sure but I think all the bearings came out when I pulled it off. I am sure you could get replacment parts for the carrier but that is up to you. Let me know and we will work out a deal.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wait - wasn't I ahead of edluvsbronc on the winch? I posted and sent PM...?

My Dad is coming by that way and I could get him to pick it up for me and pay ya.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ah well. I woulda worked with ya... but I was out with family all day. Bad timing on my part is all.

In any event, I'm happy you got what you needed for it, when you needed it. Best wishes with the rest of the sale.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Keep me posted on the bumper please. If your other arrangement falls through I am very interested. I would also be interested if the tire arm was also available.

Let me know. I'm in middle TN and could meet with cash in hand.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts