Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright finally got around to changing the radiator,and taking some pictures of this beast.I also got a quick exhaust sound clip,it's not great but it gives you an idea.Don't mind the poser ass shot,I spilled antifreeze all over the rad. support so I parked it like that to get all of it out.

Got Frame Flex

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Nice truck

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys,hopefully I'm getting rid of that pump and putting a different one on.I wanna go Saginaw but I'm not sure if it'll fit,gotta find out.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's already on.Trust me the truck sits a lot higher that it looks in the picture.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
Got Frame Flex

Sounds good Oatmealman

That ain't frame flex you just done tore your cab or bed body mount bushings off the frame that's all !;)

Sixlitre

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dear god I hope your kidding.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
Dear god I hope your kidding.
Maybe I'm mistaking

maybe they're just pushing into the cab corner floor mounting points, which are rotted out ?;)

Next time you're straddling the loading dock, stick your head under and scope what it's doing to the bushings

Sixlitre

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stop it six,your freaking me out.

·
Registered
529 Posts
how do u like that 5-speed, i love mine

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm pondering it,I might just rebuild the m50d.What do I find a zf5 in and will it bolt right up?

·
Registered
274 Posts
The mazda m5od shifts better than most of the car tranny's I've drove. Mines on it's way out at 200,000 miles and a ZF swap is my future but for a DD truck that doesn't pull stuff it's a nice tranny.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya my m50d is at 250k and on it's way out,i'll probably just rebuild it because I will rarely be towing anything.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts