Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,075 Posts
My God that's a lot of snow..How cold was it?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Ooooh...ya'll SUCK! I would LOVE to get some snow like that around here...instead we have not seen a drop of precipitation since late September in Oklahoma...and snow? Yeah right...

Looks like ya'll had fun :thumbup

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
That is beautiful. Looks like a blast too. Snow just seems to make everything look clean.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I've never had the chance to wheel in THAT much snow.. one of these days....

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
bigbroncojeff said:
damn it looks cold... i like the first pic with the stop sign pokig out of the snow
That stop sign looks like it was photochopped into the picture, too bright compared to everything else.

EDIT: I guess it could just be reflecting the flash from the camera though, either way, cool pics Lisa.

·
crank trigger
8,155 Posts
i don't like it when it gets above 75 degrees, too hot.
Sat. I was at A-basin sitting in a lawn chair, drinking beer, and grilling food. it was a toasty 33 degrees out. awesome!

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
jermil01 said:
My God that's a lot of snow..How cold was it?
I'm guessing it was at least cold enough to snow. :doh0715:

Looks like a lot of fun. Been a few years since I did any serious playing in the snow. Just doesn't snow too much around here. Get a whole lot of rain though.

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kf4amu said:
SCREW. THAT.

Yesterday I was in a lawn chair layed out in my front yard drinkin Soco and Coke readin a magazine getting a tan in 83 degree weather.

You guys can keep that much snow whever you are. UGH!!
That's ok... I couldn't take your humidity lol

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oldyeller said:
That stop sign looks like it was photochopped into the picture, too bright compared to everything else.

EDIT: I guess it could just be reflecting the flash from the camera though, either way, cool pics Lisa.
nope - stop sign was there (still is) lol
someone had run into it before we got there.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts