Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up. I've been lingering for awhile but I figured I would drop by and give an update on what I have been up to. My bronco has changed a little bit

Damage free

These tires really nice(there agressive yet quiet and smooth on the street)

I bought some bling but then hit a rock in Ocitillo Wells. (Yes the tie rod bent that far back) a winch fixed that

Maganfow 3" muffler (I love the sound)

Stainless tailpipe (also magnaflow)

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeet

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
the mtrs(and any mud tire for that matter) are nice until they get some miles on them. they will get louder and louder . awsome tire tho and worth the cash

·
Registered
930 Posts
Thats a damn fine truck...

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
Always impressed with how sweet your rig is and it is always improving. Way to go, keep it up.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Very nice :rockon

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Looks good. I thought you had a broken tail light did you fix that too or was it just the head light?

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Lookin' good Crawler

Why hasn't that been stolen yet ? Just kidding and always nice to see a round headlighted Bronco is sucj great shape.

I noticed in your second pic the aluminum trim your side marker light sits in could use some attention. You've got to get some Flitz in a tube from the local hardware store and try it out.

It's brought lots of stuff back to nearly new, from nearly dead for me.

Sixlitre

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
I love your truck. It's definitely in my top ten favorites on the site.

That's what Brutus wants to look like when he grows up. Except in blue and silver, not white. :toothless

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ToddACimer said:
Looks good. I thought you had a broken tail light did you fix that too or was it just the head light?
I've had both. I first hit a tree with the back then fixed it then hit a rock in nthe front and fixed it.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sixlitre said:
Lookin' good Crawler

Why hasn't that been stolen yet ? Just kidding and always nice to see a round headlighted Bronco is sucj great shape.

I noticed in your second pic the aluminum trim your side marker light sits in could use some attention. You've got to get some Flitz in a tube from the local hardware store and try it out.

It's brought lots of stuff back to nearly new, from nearly dead for me.

Sixlitre

I sure hope it won't get stolen. Knock on wood.

The aluminum trim is clear coated. I polished that peice up as good as I could, but the clear coat makes it look wierd.

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Looks good, I wish you were closer so you could work some cage magic in mine. :thumbup

OT- you should be receiving that trim anyday now.

·
Registered
952 Posts
damn man, good lookin truck!

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bnkrtstk said:
Looks good, I wish you were closer so you could work some cage magic in mine. :thumbup

OT- you should be receiving that trim anyday now.

Got the trim piece yesterday. thanks

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
welp i just nutted.....nice truck man

1 - 20 of 20 Posts