Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Only the Bronco
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some videos today of both the F100 and the Bronco, is various stages of play, and in case of the bronco, of breakage (hehe oops), well in that one case, luckly it cost me $45, it taught me one thing, and it could have been a very expensive $250 instead, NEVER try to do a burnout in 4 lo with the front hubs disconnected, and with 250 HP on tap, you'll see why

I'm such a dunce, oh well

here's the videos

http://24.66.28.169/videos

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
you need a bigger driveshaft.

I should get some pictures of my biggin I got @ home :toothless

·
Only the Bronco
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually there Jopes, don't by cheap u-joints to put in, I think that, that is my motto

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
use spicer non servicables. I never, I mean never broke a spicer non servicable. and I am/was running 1310's front and rear. Now I have 1350 with a long slip driveshaft in the rear. damn thing is fawking beafy.

cheap autoparts joints are ok for your normal driver. you push them and they will break all the time

·
Only the Bronco
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, ask me about it, I snapped the front left u-joint, and now the 2 U-joints in the CV

Cheap autoparts junk, luckly, the centering yoke and the H-yoke , I was able to repair them, or else the bill could have been more like 250 - 300

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
I gots some warn's and CTM's you can buy for $800 plus shipping :D

·
Only the Bronco
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ummmmm, yeah sure, I wish that I was that rich, us poor Canadians don't make that much money :(

·
Only the Bronco
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was gonna post them over on PJB, but I dodn't get around to it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts