Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the second time I've went with my buddys club, they're great guys. There was a lot of trucks today so there was a lot of waiting around, but still had a pretty good time. Next weekend is a two day event w/ my club (Northeast Okla. Trial Hunters), I promise you at least one rollover pic from it. :toothless
I really dig this Scout, he did real good with those little tires.

These Rubicons are very capable in stock form, the crazy old man behind the wheel drives the piss out of it.

Another well built rig

I wheeled with a freakin hummer!!!!

Excuse me while I whore some pics of my rig.....sorry :toothless

Daaaang, who's that outlaw???? ////sorry joe dirt is on the tv right now////////

The Hummer was bad ass, but out of his element on are little trails. The guy driving it was cool as phuck, he made the hummer fit everywhere my little yoda did. He widened a few trails too, he really beat the shit out of that thing.:thumbup

Nice tow rig

Attack of the Samurai's!!!!!! I really really want one of these.

Some group shots

Tube buggy......yawn

A few very sterile non wheeling pics...I was feelin a little artsy fartsy :thumbup

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
paintballer4ya13 said:
Looks like fun. Did ya break anything?

-Josh
Developed a small rear diff leak again, and my buddy broke my passenger window while leaving Charlie's Chicken after the run. :twak

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Looks like fun

·
Registered
262 Posts
Good times, wish the weather was like that here =P

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Looks like a nice spot. Those little Samuri's are really something else, huh? I wouldn't mind picking one up and making it a devoted trail toy.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DirtrangerMUD said:
looks sweet dude...

is that a normal hummer body??
Yeah it's 100% AM General, the guys got two of them. He owns a Hummer shop in Tulsa.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
this picture reminds me of our wheeling style.
he did not make the hill and A- slid out of control into the tree, or B did what we do and slid into the tree on purpose so he didnt go careening all the way to the bottom.
cool

1 - 10 of 10 Posts