Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I'm sure we all appreciate all of our gifts, and love thoughts that went with them, but what was your favorite?

I have 2. One is a Fossil Abacus watch that is automatically updated, and pulls weather, traffic, and news info from the web. really cool watch.

The other is the Sony Cybershot DSC-H1 camera. 5 Megapixel with 12x optical zoom.

Probably the nicest in a non materialistic way is the colander. I wanted one that went over the sink, and my grandmother went all over town to find the right one. It's just what I wanted, but the best part was that she went so far finding it. Makes you glad to have people that care so much over something small like that.

brad

·
green ones make me horny
11,156 Posts
i got 100 bucks from the sister in law for my truck, then 50 from the aunt. me and the wife got a bedroom suit, it looks nice, the wife likes it.

the best gift is being here with family and friends for yet another year.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
me i got a couple of KC 100w lights along with a install kit. my sister said it was damn near impossible to find lately.

But i would have to say being here with everyone is the best gift of all.

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
I like my winning scratch and win and everything else I got, but my wife made a tshirt with this on it for me and I think I like it the best.

·
Go Navy!
710 Posts
I got a Jump Box and a Portabla air tank oh and a whirlypop popcorn popper. But I think the best present is fixing and getting my baby back on the road after two years of sitting dormant.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
My Garmin etrex legend and my Creature II JBL speakers for my computer. They are so small, look great, and sound awesome.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
stangmata50l said:
Nice score on the gear wrenches! Those are quickly becoming some of my favorite hand tools, I bought those same ones when I was swapping out my t-case and I hate to think how much harder that job would have been without them.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
400 watt sony stereo system for my new place and my HEI MSD distributor for my camaro.

And last but not least my Dark side of the moon in my size t-shirt!!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stangmata50l said:
Those are some nice cameras. I was wanting either the one I got or the Powershot IS2.

brad

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,424 Posts
I have two of them. First is what I got from the wife last night(nuff said about that). Second, she got me a set of the craftsman gear wrenches, open end wrench on one end and the other end is a ratchet wrench that also swivels. They would've came in handy last week at the JY but I'm sure I still have a lot of use ahead for them. I'm a die hard craftsman tool nut(because of the warranty and the abundance of Sears) but these wrenches cost $100(on sale) for the set. I doubt if I would've spent the money on them but I'm still glad she did. FIrst time in many years she's been able to buy me a tool that I didn't already have and that I will actually use. She ROCKS! :chili:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RLKBOB said:
I'm a die hard craftsman tool nut(because of the warranty and the abundance of Sears) but these wrenches cost $100(on sale) for the set. I doubt if I would've spent the money on them but I'm still glad she did.
Those are the best gifts. Things you wouldn't buy for yourself for whatever reason.:thumbup

on a side note. Since we are posting pics now, and I need to play with the new camera....here's my pile o goodies.

Attachments

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
I bought Alfred a new gun and a hand held GPS - He's a happy boy.
We were hoping to go shooting this afternoon, but it looks likes its going to rain, which means tomorrow we go play in the snow...

I got an art set complete with easle and oil paints, a george forman grill, and a couple of watches.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
Once again I got shit on this Christmas while my brother and sister got all the goods.

I got a wireless keyboard and mouse and some flannel sheets - what I asked for. Oh and since that POS '78 crapped out on the MSD, dad conveniently replaced it and called that my Christmas. Yay.

Looks like after being disappointed every year, I'd get used to it.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
I got some good stuff this year.
2 KC daylighters w/ install kits and halogens.
2 rifle alumininum locking case
and some other smaller stuff, dickies flannel jacket, some slippers. Overall i got all i asked for (that was reasonably priced) so it was a good year.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts