21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
Cobra CB radio, used off ebay... that's it

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I got a really nice LG VX8100 cell phone with 1.3 megapixel camera, speakerphone, bluetooth, etc., etc. I used to think that being able to watch video on my phone was a collassal waste of time, but I have to admit, it's pretty cool.

I also got Sirius, and a nice Remington Electric Razor with the self cleaning gizmo.

Gotta love gadgets. My wife made out like a bandit, though. Nothin' but jewelry.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
My Wife, and son and daughter in law chipped in and got me a 22 Gallon compresor and tools, 1/2 impact,, air chisel, grinder, cut off wheel, and blower...that and a SPF of Home Depot Cards.....great score!

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
I got an Onkyo Home Theatre receiver, a new drill, the Star Wars collection (widescreen edition) Quake 4 (rocks), the new Stetson cologne set, some fleece house pants, and a partridge in a pare errr... opps... got carried away...

:santa

Got the wifey an antique ornamental table, some dvd's, Scene It game, some sexy unmentionable stuff, and endless booby gropes... ;)

:toothless

·
Registered
427 Posts
The best thing my wife and I got for Christmas was getting to see this:

That is our 3 year old son and my uncle. He wanted a pair of cowboy boots and a cowboy hat so he could go ride horses with Uncle Mike. So Santa brought him those and then my uncle called and told him that Santa had called him and said he needed to take Logan for a ride, so him and my cousin that live down the road from us rode down here and took him riding for awhile. It was great to see him get so excited about something that we can continue doing year round. All the material items don't even had up to that feeling you get when you can make him so happy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got some really nice shirts from my Grandmother as well as my Mother. Other than that I got a bunch of gift cards from cousins, aunts and uncles that I can't wait to go and use! I also got to spend time with my family which was the greatest gift of all.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I had a good haul.

I got a leather coat which is a tan color (Potamus got one like it in black)

Also got a very nice flannel shirt, and some other little nick-knacks which are nice and handy.

My boss gave me a small Christmas bonus, which I turned aroud and propmptly spent on tools and car parts at the store.

But the king of all is a combination gift given to Potamus and I by our parents.

We got a nice 20 gallon air compressor. The Parental Units looked for a good one too. They searched for one that was not oil free so it would last a while.

It has an aluminum head and crankcase, also has a cast iron cylinder and seems to be very well made. We already used it to fill our potato guns while we were out at grannys. I think we started a new family tradition.:toothless

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I'd say I made out pretty damn good this year. I got insulated Carhartt bibs, a bunch random tools so I can start keeping tools in my truck all the time rather than having to bring my work tools on every trip, 2006 TTC and UA dvds, another tow strap and receiver clevis mount, new blanket for my bed, and a lot of warm socks.

One of the presents I got for my little brother was a couple of sweet Nerf guns so there have been foam balls flying all over this house for the last couple of days.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,698 Posts
4sd4d said:
It has an aluminum head and crankcase, also has a cast iron cylinder and seems to be very well made. We already used it to fill our potato guns while we were out at grannys. I think we started a new family tradition.:toothless
Do you have pictures of said potato gun?

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,039 Posts
Gtndrty said:
The best thing my wife and I got for Christmas was getting to see this:

That is our 3 year old son and my uncle. He wanted a pair of cowboy boots and a cowboy hat so he could go ride horses with Uncle Mike. So Santa brought him those and then my uncle called and told him that Santa had called him and said he needed to take Logan for a ride, so him and my cousin that live down the road from us rode down here and took him riding for awhile. It was great to see him get so excited about something that we can continue doing year round. All the material items don't even had up to that feeling you get when you can make him so happy.
Hmmm, well it's interesting, life. I used to think Stuff was the shiz. Now I think it's just more crap you'll be over in a few weeks. The Canon camera I can dig, but the photos above are the best.

For myself, I got some stuff. But my real present comes over new years. The taste of fresh Pu**** from a new friend. Not wanting to degrade the photos above, it's just that personal human relationships, whatever they may be, and as long as they are honest and true, are the best.

Very personal relationships, and a nice piece of land, that will make me happy for life.:twotu:

·
Banned
38,720 Posts
I see one about what Broncos got, but not about what I got! :toothless

I got $ome green $tuff
and a new DVD burner
and a battery charger/starter
and a shipping scale that goes to 315 lbs
and one of these:

·
Registered
952 Posts
i go some cash

moms buying me a new windshield for the bronc

5 cans of skoal

ugghh some beef jerky

and my bro gave me $60 more in which i bought him a k&n rf1012 for his bronc. got it installed yesterday.

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
I got alot of Raiders stuff. Including a nice suade jacket with the Raiders patch on the back.

The entire BATMAN movie collection.

Black euro tail lights, but one is broke so gonna have to try and get them replaced.

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
non material items....

I had my daughter from 4:00 Friday until 6:00 Monday pm. (except for some time on Sunday that she was with her mother).

This was mine and Tina's first Christmas together. We'll be married before the next one. :twotu:

Even with the visiting and party, we had lots of time for just the 3 of us. Loved watching both of them open their presents (Tina spoiled Meg terribly)

I got to play Santa at her family's big Christmas party :thumbup
Had lots of fun doing that.
:rockon

21 - 40 of 62 Posts