Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
13,885 Posts
I made out like a bandit this year. Parents and friends were good to me and Dana, i think mainly since me and dana just got our own place. Got us a lot of those little essentials that everyone needs, then some of the big stuff. But it was cool, since ive never been "Santa" before, and i was trying to get Dana to bed at 8 on Christmas eve just so i could go set everything up.

This is the biggest thing to me. Dana shocked the hell out of me. Especially at 60 bucks a pop...im so anxious

I was really excited to see this too

Santa brought me this

I love this too

I got this, a couple other little things and a couple movies

got this and one of those tupperware spinning things that stick in the cabinet from Chris' dad

here was the big thing my parents got me. 27" flat screened tv. had to go buy a new entertainment center however since it was about an 1 1/2" to big due to those side speakers

one of my favorites DARTH TATER :rockon :brownbag

then we got a couple cookbooks. which was nice. The cool thing is the one on the right is from where all my family is, and some of my aunts, cousins, and grandmother all have recipies in it

got a few other things, some board games, movies, a little cash (went to entertainment center), some dishes, and candy.. all in all it was a great christmas. And this was mine and Dana's first Christmas under the same roof. I was so excited to be able to spend it with her. I dont think she like the fact that i woke her up at 6 though.

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
i got a brushgaurd, lights, new speakers, still waiting on my tires, videocard, and dvd burner, its a late xmas present from my dad since he just lost his job before christmas

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Mech gloves, 60" hi lift, off road kit, hi-lift base, Warn snatch block, Pro comp recovery strap (I'm detecting a theme here), tool set for the Bronco, front receiver for the diesel, a couple CD's, and some other cool stuff. The hi-lift was from my mother in law :thumbup

Tracy got a three diamomd necklace, new palm pilot, longaberger basket. CD's, perfume, pajamas, slippers, gift card to Ulta, foot massager

By mid week this should be in my driveway, it needs a shift cable and some brake work, and a bath. I'm not going to modify it until after the 79 is done.

95 Eddie Bauer.:thumbup

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I got a leather jacket :D
Also got a fancy schmancy creeper... we'll see how many times that gets used, I'm just too used to crawling under the truck (I'm a little guy, I can completely sit up in that space ahead of the gas tank).
OO, and a drop light. No more trying to hold a flashlight for me! :toothless

·
Registered
204 Posts
Tre' and I got to spend our 1st Christmas together! It was great...

My favorite part was getting to meet and spend time w/ his two amazing children...it was a blast :thumbup

My favorite gift was the new Harley Davidson jacket he got me...very nice...he did good! ;)

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,260 Posts
got some interesting things, more to come still
got a nice hunting knife, buncha candy, disposable camera, wal-mart cheapo watch (but it looks prettier than the one i have on now), new hunting gloves
$40 in Advance Auto gift cards,a girlfriend,$20 Sonny's BBQ gift card,$10,Subway bucks,$10 Chili's card,$75 check from GP's
coffee mug and matching spoon (WTF?)
Tony Lama Caiman body cut boots (gift to myself, cuz i work at a western store and i get them 20% below cost :thumbup)
and coming later, Banks 6Gun tuner for the SD, and 4" stacks

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I made out awesome this Christmas. My girlfriend got me Halo2 and a Pro-83 Scanner, and a list of every single code in Harris county(even drive-throughs at fast food places, b/c her dad's a cop). My big gift from my parents was my new Olympus Digitial Camera w/ 256MB card and sandisk reader 7.1 megapixels!!. I also got a gear wrench set which is bad ass. Motorola GMRS radios w/ 10-mile radius, and a bunch of stuff from Greece from my brother(he goes to school there), and I saw him for the first time since July. Like I said, awesome Christmas, hope you all can say the same!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Do you have pictures of said potato gun?

no, no pics of potato gun Potamus made one and our cousin made the other and gave it to him

The one he made has dual tanks and about a 7 foot long PVC barrel. I guess it will launch one about 500 yards.

I took the smaller one to an expanded metal chair that was in need of repairing and shot a potato right through the mesh.

I think that was quite possibly the most fun way to make hashbrowns ever:rockon

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,857 Posts
I got a nice leather jacket, lots of cash, shirts, summer membership to my dad's gym ($$$), DVD's, Gift Cards, a watch, and some other misc stuff. I appreciated it all.

I most enjoyed my sister opening her gifts, I'm glad she had a great time.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Well I got some pics since everyone started posting them.

Heres my GPS and you can see the 2 creature II speakers. They put out a lot of sound.

Heres the sub for it. The speakers and sub look like UFOs

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,460 Posts
I did alright this year, got some nice clothes, youngest brother made out like a bandit, he got a R/C Hovercraft (where were these things when i was a kid?) a few PS2 games (read: I got PS2 games), and a ton of other stuff, middle brother got a new jacket and a bluetooth headset for his cellphone.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Do you have pictures of said potato gun?
[hijack]"Said" potato gun is now three.

-The first one was built by my cousin. It uses 9.5L tank and a sprinkler valve on a 44" barrel. My uncle said he measured the range at about a quarter mile (~440 yds.) The sprinkler valve is a little restrictive, but gives good trigger control and can even be actuated electronically.

-#2 is a shoulder slung artillery piece. It uses a 24L tank and a .75 inch ball valve on a 7' barrel. This bruiser isn't overly accurate due to it's sheer size, but it makes up for that in reach and effect. I estimate it could fire a half mile easily on a hot load of 120 psi. And it's not a double tank, it just wraps back around.

-My latest development is smaller, but designed for rapid firing. It uses a 4.7L tank and a .25" ball valve on a 32" barrel. It's designed to fire without putting it down and I was inspired by our new air compressor, so instead of a tire valve stem it fill by a quick connector that plugs directly to the compressor hose. The tank is recarged within seconds after closing the ball valve, just waiting for a new spud to be crammed down the barrel. It should be ready for it's maiden firing tomorrow.[/hijack]

Air compressor is nice and all, but my favorite present is the skwerl feeder my Granny bought me. (even though we have two, hundred-year-old walnut trees and an apricot tree in our yard, but hey, everyone needs variety.:rockon

41 - 60 of 62 Posts