Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK this young dude in pennsylvania has to sell this or it goes to the Bone yard this week! I think he Pissed off his Mom or something , He's 16 I think?
its 79Bronco35 he's asking $500 obo someone make him a offer! if I could go get it I would! here is his email [email protected] and its in the for sale section but no one has jumped on it there so I'm putting it here. this would be a good Rig for Project Pepe!!!? at least all the parts you could need !?

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had to change computers to fix it. I dont think its the kids idea? I think he pissed off his Momma!!

·
Banned
5,463 Posts
I sent the link on that one to adrianspeeder.

he probably won't buy it.. but he likes looking at the PA good deals. (actually he might not, but I send them to him anyway LOL)

·
Registered
107 Posts
:drinkbudSo for $500.00... what's wrong with it. I don't think I would drive it anywhere like I did mine when I bought it. I paid for mine and drove it from Detroit, MI that day. If I was positive that I could do that with this one I would buy it right now, even if I was just gonna sell it.

I think I'll email and ask him what the deal is.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well email has been sent and I am waiting on a reply. I might be taking a trip to PA for, at the very least, a parts truck. But if it runs... I'm gonna have two trucks to play with... I'm gonna be broke for the rest of my life.:doh0715:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Tac i know the felling, everytime i turn around there is a good deal and i say im not buying anything for awhile and lone behold there is something else sitting in the driveway!

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I got an email from him this morning and it looks like he is going to hold off on his date with the crusher, I am really trying to talk him into keeping the damn thing, I think it is stupid to sell it and buy something else that will need more work? but hopefully it is saved from the scrapyard and that was my main objective

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Well I got an email from him this morning and it looks like he is going to hold off on his date with the crusher, I am really trying to talk him into keeping the damn thing, I think it is stupid to sell it and buy something else that will need more work? but hopefully it is saved from the scrapyard and that was my main objective
so your closer, you go buy it

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If I could afford to right now it would already be here! but I have my eye on a 78 4x4 short bed , with a big lift and a 429 with a high rise 2. 4bbl manifold. its a project someone abandoned and I'm picking it up for $300, and it is right here near me. I want that more than his Bronco! Like I said I was just trying to save it from the crusher! hopefully I accomplished that

Jopes and the Anorexic Moon Buggy

That sounds like a band

·
Registered
404 Posts
Jopes and the Anorexic Moon Buggy
Jopes's Bronco went places and did things you could only dream about.... and for that it payed the price of a trashed body.... don't be so hard on him....

god... I can't believe I just took up for Jopes... I must be ill....

·
Registered
348 Posts
Just sent an email to him, I might take it if nobody else does.

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dont get testical with me john-O?????? :smilie_slap
Jopes knows I'm only messin with him :thumbup

·
Registered
348 Posts
the bronco is in Browns Mill, NJ. It only has between 65 and 68,000 miles on it and he says it does have a bit of rust on the wells.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have been emailing the young man, he told me that he will sell it for $400.00 without the wheels and tires you see in the pictures, he has a set of stock rims and 32's he will stick on it instead. So, $500.00 as pictured, $400.00 for the stock tires instead of the ones in the pics.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts