Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
:shrug I don't know, he's asking too little for the amount done to it? His phone # can be seen? I give up, what?

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
AHHH, right, the factory dana

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
factory DANA 60 front end

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
I sent him a question asking about this "factory dana 60" and I'd like to see some pictures. See if he bites.

·
Registered
952 Posts
that's TTB... WTF m8

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
I thought you were pointing to the Eddie Bauer. I didn't think EB came until the early 90's?

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Can you fit 302 H.O. heads on a 351? i figured with it being two different blocks they wouldn't fit.
I'm not positive, but I think so. The difference in the blocks is the deck height making the 351 wider. The intakes won't swap, but I don't see why the heads wouldn't. They're both small blocks from the same family. :shrug Hell, I know some guys that stick Cleveland heads on a 351W and call it a Clevor.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Pony-boy said:
What I noticed,,,,,,,,,

Eddie Bauer in 86.
Eddie Bauer Started in 85, I can scan my brouchure(sp?) if yall'd like. :thumbup

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Can you fit 302 H.O. heads on a 351? i figured with it being two different blocks they wouldn't fit.
Yup the only difference is the head bolt holes. 302 uses 7/16" bolt and 351 uses 1/2" bolt. So to use 302 heads on a 351 you just drill them out to 1/2"(this is what I had to do with my TFS heads). To use 351 heads on a 302 you put a 1/2 O.D. bushing on the 7/16" head bolt.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
No response from my ebay message to him yet. I suspect he knows he full of sh!t and is hoping some clueless idiot will bid.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
i sent him one as well, let's see if he changes his description of that axle :popc1:

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Here's the response I got after I mentioned no bronco ever came with a 60 from the factory and the one up for auction had a TTB d44:
Response from hollyscott0_0
Item: Ford : Bronco (4606648815)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
hollyscott0_0 is the seller.

When I looked at the manual for this model it stated that the front end was a 60 series. I may be the one mistaken. I'll check it and see. Thanks for your knowledge.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts