Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
I hate people like that....but tims right those sliders and being lifted helps out a bit. there is no way someone in a car is hitting my door without royaly screwing up there door on my slider.

want some sliders? Ill build ya a set

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Jaxboro said:
This may sound stupid but how are sliders different from nerf bars?
'generally' speaking .. a slider is a complete edge under the rocker and a nerf bar is just a hoop of tubing

the slider allows you to protect the rocker panel if you drop the front down and rest the rocker panel on a rock .. you can then "slide" the truck over it without any damage :thumbup

Tim has a hoop welded on there as well, so that is additional side protection for the door and it looks trick :beer

and STRONG :p

K

·
0 Posts
and nerf bars are for fat-lazy people who need help getting in the damn vehicle... why dont i see anything?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Cool...what does a set run? Looks like I need to add sliders to my list. Thanx for the info Damager! :beer

K

·
0 Posts
i was actually trying to help you out with who could give you that information, since damager did not make them... but uh... :lowblow

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
pm me for details on the sliders....it may be a little bit til im able to get back to you tho so be patient

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Yea! Free for all! I charge $250 + shipping for the sliders. If you want to figure shipping, I use fedex ground, and prefer to ship to a business, because of their size and weight. They weigh about 50lbs each, and are 63 x 22 x 4", from zip code 97756. Because of my school schedule, plan on a 4-6week turn around, and will be shortened to a 2-3 week turn around, once I'm done with Blaze's bigass order. If you'd like more details, PM me anytime

·
Registered
331 Posts
Sounds cool davids78 and Dustin. I need to do a couple of other things first to my truck but it sounds like a good deal. I'm over in North Idaho so I'd even drive over to pick them up, any excuse for a road trip.

Thanx for the help Kenny. :twak Luckily, I can read.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts