Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Something for all dog lovers...

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  FordFilly 
#1 ·
Thought I'd share this...came across it this morning.

http://www.marleyandme.com/

We've always had dogs. Corky, our oldest, is nearing the end of her days now, and I don't expect her to reach her 16th birthday this coming September. This is her in her prime about twelve years ago, upper. And lower, as she walks so slowly around the house now. There's no way that I can thank her for what she's added to our lives, except to care for her until the end comes.

I'm going to order the book from Amazon.

See less See more
#2 ·
hey marv you will be suprised at the spirit that dogs have. my george he is 18 years old. there were times i didnt think he would make it out of the vets office, but low and behold he is still god. as a matter of fact just yesterday one of my boxers tried to take his bone and he regulated on him, chased him out of the room

here is George he is an 18 years lhasa Apso and the best damn dog i ever had

#7 ·
blueoval78 said:
imlikeojnow.... is it just the angle, or does your dog have eye problems?
dude he is 18 years old. yeah he has cataracts. doc says he sees like people with fooged up glasses. he went in for a check up about a month ago and doc said he sounded real good except hearing and eyes

#9 ·
It's sure hard to have to give one up. My first dog, Olso, a rottie. Lived to be 19 years old. My brothers border collie, Buddy lived to be 21. My last pup, Roxy only lived for 12 years. I thought sure I'd have her for atleast 5 more. She'd be 16 in July, I still miss her daily.

#10 ·
blueoval78 said:
imlikeojnow.... is it just the angle, or does your dog have eye problems?
Lasha Opsa's are known for getting cateracs.
Mine was blind as a bat for the final 4 yrs of her life.

I miss that Dog :cry
She was as smart as my moms new Maltees is stupid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.