Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Looks like someone got circumcised on the assembly line for the bag.

·
Custom User Title
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's not mine.. I guess the box of product was purchased by a lady in FL.. on her fb she says one of the pouches was leaking and felt the object inside so she cut it open. Said the thing smells horrible and stunk up her house.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
Kraft Foods Global strikes again. :rolleyes: You'll never catch me eating their shit brands. I've black-listed that company for about five or six years now. It's based out of Illinois, but they don't give two shits about the safety or quality of the ingredients they use in their products. Dole has done the same thing with apple juice, getting it from goddamn china.

Anyone else notice it says PRODUCT OF CHINA?!?! Why the F*CK would you ever buy something that says so right on the package, let alone give it to your kids?!? Stupid woman.

·
Redneck Romeo
1,811 Posts

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
That is some nasty ass shit. I am done drinking capri sun. Its a shame cause it made a great mixer too

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
It's a "mushroom" of some kind I bet. Ever find a beer can that's been sitting for a while with beer in it? Grows some weird shit in there. I bet the juice fermented in that bag and it grew a "mushroom". Like a kombucha tea "mushroom".

wiki said:
The culture itself looks somewhat like a large pancake, and though often called a mushroom, a mother of vinegar or by the acronym SCOBY (for "Symbiotic Colony of Bacteria and Yeast"), it is scientifically classified as a zoogleal mat. It takes on the shape of its container, but varies in thickness depending on how long it has been allowed to develop and the acidity of the tea medium during the development period.[citation needed] The culture is leathery and non-elastic, similar to a thick calamari.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kombucha

·
RBV Abuser, F/S user
747 Posts
Yeah, just spiffy. NOW I gotta go clean out the pantry. MY kids are not getting any that crap if I can help it. Goodbye Kraft, hello see through packaging.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
that second one looks like ovaries and birth canal!

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
that second one looks like ovaries and birth canal!
:histerica OMG, I never saw that until you said something. Now, I can't UN-see it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts