Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the junkyard over the weekend and saw this:

There's something off about this thing but I can't put my finger on it...

A carb? on a 87-91 302? Huh?

F-200? Shouldn't that say F-250?

?? is that some homebuilt job?

91... yea this thing should have Fuel injection...

What a sparse instrument panel,, wait Kilometers? Is this thing Canadian?

Ahh that explains it, it's a Mexican-Market truck!

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The rest of the photos...

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Thats weird. I was wondering what the B and A and the V and LL and the F and C on the gauges meant then I figured it was something foreign.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Well the F-150's in Mexico aren't called 150's they're called LOBO (wolf) but that didn't start till 97+ so I'm guessing they named previous model years different too

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
But where are the 1 billion J/C whitney accessories? sun visor, lights, bed cover, bed cover wing, obnoxious oversized vent visors, ETC.

·
Premium Member
3,933 Posts
There was a thread a while back on south of the border trucks, some were pretty cool.
I know they made a 4door Bronco, but it was a hard top with rear barn doors instead of tailgate and Bronco top.

·
Premium Member
5,371 Posts
Nothing wrong with that there truck, it is an excellent vehiculo. I'm pretty sure that is 48k original miles too.

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Is the gas tank mounted in front of the wheel well? Or does it have dual tanks and I can't see the filler door for the rear tank?

tim

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,062 Posts
I'm pretty sure that is 48k original miles too.
Kilometers, not miles........

It's probably been rolled over seeing as it's kilometers.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
With a 6 digit odometer that would mean it has 1,048,000 kilometers on it, or if I did my math correctly, about 655,000 miles. Not out of the question but unlikley.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,511 Posts
Believe it or not, probably not. Needs EFI for any kind of registration in the States.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Should also have an M5OD too, if it were an American truck. Judging by the shifter knob it's just a 4 speed. Wonder what it is?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts