Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The smurf has had some problems and hasn't been running right. We got that fixed and when Pat hit the gas it took off like it was on nitrous. The problem is this tree jumped right out in front of him. At first we thought it was a lost cause and it would be too expensive to rebuild. Then we decided to use the opportunity to make it better than before. It's not done yet, but we've made great progress and with an 8" I beam for a front bumper he should be able to run into anything he wants.

·
Registered
97 Posts
looks good

·
Convicted Drunk Dialer
2,521 Posts
Thats a bad lookin' mofo. But if it were to hit that tree in the same spot now, it would rip your axle/steering/susp all up...:shocked

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
I like it! Nice save! I Bet you said a few choice words that day??
hey watch out for Smokey the Bear while you're out there
Only You Can Prevent Forest Fire's and Bronco Carnage!!!!!

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The goal was to make an I beam front bumper that wouldn't bend and make a winch mount without going past the end of the frame. We also lowered the hood 3 or 4 inches and cut off as much as we could for visibility.

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
after getting off the phone with you , i looked back through here at the pics.
its lookin good. ill be back late sat. night after watching nfl game to see more pics.

·
Registered
533 Posts
i hate trees there so unpradictable. that sucks, but is looking much beter.
if you have no fenders were do you put rusty smurf on it.

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The steering has been like that for awhile. It's custom high clearance. Just screw out the adjuster some and it's cool.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts