Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Book Product Black Publication Table

Complete set of 1987 Truck/Bronco factory shop manuals for $65!
The emissions diagnosis book is the real gem. All the step-by-step troubleshooting info!

·
Super Moderator
29,076 Posts
Yo Rspasoje,
Great find!
Now we have an in-house 87 Tech Source!😎

·
Eric
2,672 Posts
I'm envious. Scored big on that deal. Congrats sir!

Reactions: Rspasoje

·
Registered
955 Posts
Awesome find! At some point I gave up on CL's and made FB marketplace my go to site for barn finds.

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
At some point I gave up on CL's and made FB marketplace my go to site for barn finds.
And that's too bad. I absolutely hate facebook's search. If you're looking for 'ford' anything, at least 1/3 of the listings will be for GM. I also liked the anonymity of craigslist. I wish people wouldn't give up on them.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yo Rspasoje,
Great find!
Now we have an in-house 87 Tech Source!😎
Absolutely. The little spec book is a goldmine, it lists the proper pinion angles for various transmission/t-case/axle combos. There's a lot of dang info here that is pertinent to all year FSBs.

Reactions: miesk5

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome find! At some point I gave up on CL's and made FB marketplace my go to site for barn finds.
I quit FB entirely back in Sept. I decided I didn't need that kind of stress in my life any more.
Around here you can find decent deals on Offerup if you don't mind wading through 100s of posts that are clearly from meth-heads.

·
Registered
'92 Custom w/ '95 MAF 5.0 M/T, 33's, 4.10 LSD
3,318 Posts
And that's too bad. I absolutely hate facebook's search. If you're looking for 'ford' anything, at least 1/3 of the listings will be for GM.
And it's gotten much worse with the new platform rollout (some people got it last spring, I didn't get it until a couple months ago...didn't realize I was lucky until I wasn't) that's trying to be an actual online marketplace, rather than just a local classifieds. Even with local search settings in place, it pushes all the national shipped stuff unless you wade through the options each time to select local pick-up only. The net effect is an extremely amateurish ebay, with none of the search capability or buyer protection.

Facebook has always been the worst platform at constantly moving stuff around. They can't even fight their own tendencies with something as simple as where to go for message responses. Just in the past two weeks, they've gone from being part of the regular message history to having their own inbox on the marketplace page to being nowhere that I can find. Other than keeping a copy of the email reply locally to click on the link, the only way I can see to look back at a reply is if the alert pops up, but that keeps happening for several days after an actual reply, so it's totally worthless.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And it's gotten much worse with the new platform rollout (some people got it last spring, I didn't get it until a couple months ago...didn't realize I was lucky until I wasn't) that's trying to be an actual online marketplace, rather than just a local classifieds. Even with local search settings in place, it pushes all the national shipped stuff unless you wade through the options each time to select local pick-up only. The net effect is an extremely amateurish ebay, with none of the search capability or buyer protection.

Facebook has always been the worst platform at constantly moving stuff around. They can't even fight their own tendencies with something as simple as where to go for message responses. Just in the past two weeks, they've gone from being part of the regular message history to having their own inbox on the marketplace page to being nowhere that I can find. Other than keeping a copy of the email reply locally to click on the link, the only way I can see to look back at a reply is if the alert pops up, but that keeps happening for several days after an actual reply, so it's totally worthless.
That sounds worse than OfferUP, which is already pretty dang bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts