Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995 EB Bronco 5.8L 351 W. E4OD Electric transfercase (can’t remember desig), manual hubs.
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends, got myself a 95 EB 5.8 with a rack. I live in San Diego, CA. Hopefully only temporary I’m Active duty and can’t wait to get back to WA or ID. I have owed 4 broncos prior to this: 83 FSB 5.8 carb, 86 FSB EFI and 89 B2.. loved them all but sadly they rotted away when I left for 4 years to Japan. I have some experience with wrenching but just enough to make me dangerous. Anything else I forgot please just ask I have been reading this forum fir years but wife built the account while I was asleep haha! Here’s some pictures

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,166 Posts
Yo wellington1776,
Welcome to our Big Bronco site! Nice roof rack! Did you install it?

Was speed control, if equipped recall work completed by dealership? Call local dealer or register and view status @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site; or @ Recalls Look-up by VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) ... have VIN ready.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."
See this guide by jowens1126 to confirm recall status @ 93 & 94-96 Cruise Control Recalls Repair
Note that the 93 recall is different than 94-96.

FYI, here is the 1995 Bronco Dealer Brochure

1995 Bronco Drivetrain, Powertrain Service Manual - Google Drive
&
1995 Bronco Chassis, Service Manual - Google Drive
To switch between folder list & grid views, click the button to the right of the "DOWNLOAD ALL" button in the upper right corner of the window) by HawkDriver

For any Bronco questions or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to view).

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Our Forum faqs @ FAQ
Includes for example, How to Use Search
See more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) @ Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)
... Includes such as, How do I fix my back window?
¤
See our Full-Size of the Month (F.O.T.M.) & Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.) Contests @ F.O.T.M Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes. They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!
Al

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome! And thanks for your service.

That's a great looking Bronco.

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Welcome to FSB and congrats on the clean 95. Thank you for your service.

·
Registered
1995 EB Bronco 5.8L 351 W. E4OD Electric transfercase (can’t remember desig), manual hubs.
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you everyone, I gotta hand it to you guys. On my previous broncos I own I used these forums to figure out most of all my issues. Never was a member but read slot on here. I went to the dark side for a while (91 YJ Jeep) but now I needed the space. I do have a few oil leaks as with any bronco. I know it’s a pan leak and RM leak, rear valve cover leak. Sounds like a lot but it’s a tiny puddle that just accumulates. I bought it with the lift and rack for those that have asked. In process of reading through forums to get better gas milage. Slot of good info on there. I’m getting maybe 9-10 on freeway. Heard/read rumors of some of you guys getting like 15-17 so I’m gonna figure it out. Thank you all again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts