Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, well its not really a song. its a jam that a friend and i recorded this weekend, totally improv. we recorded drums(me) and guitar live, then my dad laid some bass on top afterwards. like i said its not really a song, more of an excersize in getting the sound that we were after. anyways, i'm kind of interested in seeing what people think of how it turned out. its a little rusty since i only get to play drums when i go home now, but overall it flows pretty good. the intro is pretty black sabbath and then it kind of has a heavy rock groove feel, with the mix a little towards metal.

anyways, tell me what you think. its really long, mostly to make it easy to mix when we listened back. and don't mind the end, that was old stuff on the tape reel that didn't get edited off by accident.

Click here

·
Registered
930 Posts
I'm downloading it now :popc1: ...I'll let you know what I think a little later...

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
How big is it? I really want to hear it but I'm on dialup. Could you chop out a good (but short, like 45 sec-1min) clip and put it up here?

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
If anyone can download it and use audacity with the LAME codec (to export as MP3), that'd be cool.

·
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, i'm uploading a smaller mp3 version to supermotors. its obviously going to be a little worse quality, but its about half the size.

edit: here ya go its about as small as i can reasonably make it without being able to edit the length of the song

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Maybe it is just me, but I can only get about 5 sec of it to play. I've re-downloaded the page 3 times now and it is the same thing. :shrug

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Dude, that sounds GREAT, I wish I could put this on an mp3 player and ride a harley around.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Ok, I finally got it to work, I had to save it to my computer. Anyway, I think it sounded pretty good. The only thing I would possibly change would be to turn down the drums, because at times they were overpowering the guitar.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
topfisherman said:
Ok, I finally got it to work, I had to save it to my computer. Anyway, I think it sounded pretty good. The only thing I would possibly change would be to turn down the drums, because at times they were overpowering the guitar.
Drums should overpower everything else :goodfinge

1 - 15 of 15 Posts