Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
that's what my 300 wants to sound like when it grows up.

·
ladies enjoy his
4,277 Posts
heres mine for ya jb

i got a good look under the truck today, and i think i have 2 cats on mine actually

but anyways

stock headers
2 stock cats
flowmaster super 40 series muffler

click here to listen (there are 2, b/c the first one fogged up my lens, so i took anther at an angle)

http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/registry/detail.php?id=12007
its under the heading titled "Exhaust Clips"

i wanna know how ppl get that deep ruble out of theres? did they replace the cats? or are they using another type of muffler?
3'' piping into dual rear exits

·
Registered
604 Posts
haha you guys wanna hear loud....

Dual pipes out of the shorty headers, hollowed cats an glasspacks 3in inlets an 3in out and its my daily driver. Me an my girlfriend have a game to see how many car alarms i can set off an see if i can set off more on the next block. So far my record was 15 alarms on one block:thumbup

i dont purposly do it but on a certain street like the one with 10 or more, i just cant help myself...........

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spaustin889 said:
heres mine for ya jb

i got a good look under the truck today, and i think i have 2 cats on mine actually

but anyways

stock headers
2 stock cats
flowmaster super 40 series muffler

click here to listen (there are 2, b/c the first one fogged up my lens, so i took anther at an angle)

http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/registry/detail.php?id=12007
its under the heading titled "Exhaust Clips"

i wanna know how ppl get that deep ruble out of theres? did they replace the cats? or are they using another type of muffler?
3'' piping into dual rear exits
i cant get it to play, it shows it as just a picture

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I've got a single cat, glasspack, and then Y'd out to each side. Sounds pretty good, get's a good snarl when revved. I'll try to get a sound clip next time I visit it (corralled at my sister's house right now).

·
ladies enjoy his
4,277 Posts
you kinda need to turn up the sounds, but on my computer (may have been the camera) the really low noises it seemed to make were either the speakers or the camera not being able to go that low...

how do u take just a sound clip...i think it will give me better audio quality if i do

and heres the link again
http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/...l.php?id=12007

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
4Wheelin Rust bucket said:
Me an my girlfriend have a game to see how many car alarms i can set off
Heres what you got to do.

Go all the way up to the top of a parking garage, then put the T-case in low range, tranny in 1st gear, and make your way to trhe bottom at about 10 mph. If the car has an alarm, it will go off. You can only do that once though, once you make your way to the bottom you will need to leave.

I like doing that on a foggy night, then as I get to the bottom turn around and look at all the lights flasing up in the garage. Gives me much joy

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
spaustin889 said:
you kinda need to turn up the sounds, but on my computer (may have been the camera) the really low noises it seemed to make were either the speakers or the camera not being able to go that low...

how do u take just a sound clip...i think it will give me better audio quality if i do

and heres the link again
http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/...l.php?id=12007
i still havent gotten it to work, my camera will just take sound clips instead of videos

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MikE2 said:

Go all the way up to the top of a parking garage, then put the T-case in low range, tranny in 1st gear, and make your way to trhe bottom at about 10 mph. If the car has an alarm, it will go off. You can only do that once though, once you make your way to the bottom you will need to leave.

I like doing that on a foggy night, then as I get to the bottom turn around and look at all the lights flasing up in the garage. Gives me much joy
ima try that one day

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Actually, if you go to my supermotors page, under the Spider Lake Trails folder, the #18 movie has a decent sound clip of it idling.

That's stock manifolds, single cat, glasspack with a split side exit in front of the rear tires.

·
Registered
604 Posts
MikE2 said:

:histerica PURE GENIUS!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts