Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find some OEM style Bullet Connectors...the ones that snap fit inside the full pigtail connector? They're a pretty unique shape. I broke 2 of them; but don't want to do some cobled up splice. Can't seem to find any online. As a last resort I guess I could get something from the J yard and try and re-use. Thanks...

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
detroitbronco said:
Anyone know where I can find some OEM style Bullet Connectors...the ones that snap fit inside the full pigtail connector? They're a pretty unique shape. I broke 2 of them; but don't want to do some cobled up splice. Can't seem to find any online. As a last resort I guess I could get something from the J yard and try and re-use. Thanks...
Head over here and check the sources area;

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/miesk5/BroncoPartSources/index.htm

Have you tried FireGuy ?

Sixlitre

p.s./
While you're at Miesk%'s webpage, spend a few days there and enjoy everything he's got there.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
yeah check out fordfuelinjection.com

if fireguy doesn't stock them he can prob. tell you where to get them

also, a good electrical suppy house or maybe an auto parts store should have something that will work jsut as good

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No luck at normal auto shops. They only have strandard generic connectors. Didn't see anything at Motorcraft.

fordfuelinjection.com looks like it might have some that will work; just not sure of the size. The ones I need are roughly .11 or something around that.
Shoudl I just email the site or is he a member?

Thanks everyone...

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
fireguy is a member here, you could drop him a PM or email him from his website

·
Registered
242 Posts
Motormite may carry what you need.

I have a catalog in the garage and will take a look at it later on today :thumbup

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Steve83 said:
Bullet terminals are the round ones that are commonly used on aftermarket speaker wires & 4-pin trailer connectors. I can't think of anywhere Ford used them on a Bronco.

How about adding your truck's YEAR (and engine, trim level, trans, tire size,...) to your profile so we know what you're working on?

I know; but for some reason they used them in the harness that goes to the door. And I think you are right about the dealer; but they didn't seem to want to sell them to me. Guess I have to find the right dealer. I found a connector to borrow the terminal from for now. I'll get some from fuelinjector for future use.

And Thanks. I'll get on that profile. I gotta 96 with a 351.

Thanks for everyone's help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts