Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is Bobby iam a FSB member in Mobile AL. Iam trying to organize a trail ride to explore some newly discovered woods and trails in the Mobile area. Ive already got the help of some local jeepers but would rather explore with my own kind. So if their are any FSB members in the area that are interested please let me know

Thanks -Bobby-

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Go with the jeeps, they will need someone to pull them out

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey Bobby,
I'm from Satsuma and would go scouting trails with ya.
We have a local club. Check us out at www.gcabo.com. The main page is never updated,but look at the discussion board and sign up.
http://www.gcabo.com/wwwboard/

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks allot i registered and awaiting approval and i can give you more details about the scout ride if you want as of now its on this Saturday but iam awaiting a shipment of new mud tires and will have to get back to on weather or not its all a go

·
Registered
179 Posts
Saturday is not good for me. I'll be working on the wifes 73.

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh ok well iam not sure if my bronco will be ready yet either i hope so tho but thats cool you have a 79

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok sorry yal ive been away from my computer i have plenty of great spots to go to i just need to try and set and date and time that is good for all yal i will try and let everyone that is interested in the ride know Thanks -Bobby-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts